Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Life Seems To Be A Miracle When You're Around ^_^
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers ^.^ How are you guys been doing lately? Mine?
Everything's fine. I have my ups and downs in life also but I never took it as a burden to me. I't human nature. Today's entry is dedicated to my beloved hubby-to-be - Muhammad Ashraf Bin Anuar. P/S: I created all of this. So, if anyone intend to copy any sentences from here, please ask for my permission first. Especially to those 'LIFELESS COPYCAT'. Ayat romantik orang lain pun nak kebas lepastu boleh pulak bagi dekat bf sendiri konon nak kata diri tu creative bagai lah~ Pathetic! -.-

Dear, for every second in my life, I hope I can always have you beside me. Always. For every minute I held in my breath, I would like to hear you saying those three magical words. Whisper it into my ears. For every hour I've speak, I'm most preferably want to fill it and do everything accompanied by you. For everyday I've went, I want you to be the reason of every single thing I've did. For every month, I'm waiting for 'THE' date where we made our own vow to be together forever. AshrafSyama. And I'm hoping I could spend every year that I'm about to have with you. Just YOU. Only YOU. You're the ONE. You're my ONLY ONE.

I bet no one can understand how we communicate and how our relationship blooms. Not every moments were happy moments. We've also went through a lot. Those things are the essential and basic needs in every perfect relationship. We create our own perfect relationship with our combination of imperfections. No one can make me laugh as hard as you did. No one can make me cry heavily as you've did. You're the reason why I smile everyday. You're the reason why I laugh out loud with carefree. You're the reason why I cried in some horrible nights when we fought.

But none of it makes me regret. I would never even think about it in my slightest mind. I need to went through all of these things so that I can learn and know what's the real meaning of LOVE. No one can actually interprets what LOVE really means. It differs to each individual and couples. I don't want us to be that 'common' couples.  I want us to be different. And I believe we are.

Hubby-to-be, did you know that you're not just mt boyfriend but you are everything to me. Well, I don't think I need friends when I can have you to understand all of my frown. They won't understand what I've gone through and they'll judge like I've did a million mistakes upon them. And I don't think I need those kinds of person in my life. It's better for me to live just with you. I can have million of others to be my friend but they won't understand me like you do. You're something special to me. I know you really do.

Ergh~ It's hard for me to let what I felt inside of me out. I'm lost of words when it comes to you. I'm sorry but that just it. You're something amazing to me and words can't describe everything. What can I say is, I LOVE YOU Muhammad Ashraf Bin Anuar :)


I LOVE YOU FOREVER :*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post