Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
It's been so long ^O^


Assalamualaikum and Hi little fellas :D How are you guys been doing lately? I'm sorry for not updating my blog for quite sometimes :( I've been busy and something happened to me. Nothing bad but it bothers me so much. And so, I don't have mood to update and write new entry :/ But as you can see, I'm writing new entry for you today right? So, I hope this will satisfy you guys :D

Okay, it has been more than a month I didn't update anything but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to share with you guys. I have lots. Tonnes of story to share and I will share it one by one to you guys okay? :) Maybe you guys don't know this but I've already quit my job. It's not like I don't 'like' working at the place I worked but there were few things I dislikes. Especially the supervisor -_- Well, she's too controlling. And the worst part is she only controls me ALONE! I hate it so much until one fine day, I gave to her my resignation letter. In fact, my hubby-to-be asked me to send to him my resume so that he can passed it to his superior. 

Apart from that, last few weeks I received a letter and it was an offer letter for a scholarships for me to continue my studies. I was really happy at that time and few days after that, I received another letter and it is also an offer letter for a scholarships to prepare myself before entering the university. I am extremely happy cause Allah bless and ease my journey :) Thank you Allah. This upcoming Sunday which is 14.04.2013, I'm going for the scholarships interview with my mom. I'm scared but excited at the same time. And this May and June, I'm going to Seremban for the scholarships preparation course. I hope Allah will always be with me and guide me all the way. Amin :) 

Last Sunday, I was on a modelling job in Sri Iskandar. I was choosen to be a model for Naura Kay boutique. Actually I didn't know I'll be modelling for that boutiques until the day I arrived at the studio. The shoot was held at Artlight Studio Sri Iskandar. My hubby were the one who took me there. We were kinda late that morning because both of us woke up late. I woke up at 9 and immediately called him to get ready. The shoot start at 10 and I'm afraid I'm going to be late and so I tried my best to get ready within a half an hour. I put on the simplest make up I can cause I don't have much time. My hubby came to pick me up at 9.30 and off we go. We arrived approximately at 10am. I was relieved because the owner of the boutiques hasn't arrive yet. After about 10mins, she arrived and she introduced herself. Until then I know I'm modelling for Naura Kay's boutiques. 

After they done setting all the equipment, the shoot starts. I have to wear several hijab and pose for 4 shots each hijab. It was kinda new experience for me and I think it's quite fun :) So, here it is all the modelling shoots that were taken that day :) Enjoy! :D 


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Tudung Lace


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


This picture has been combined and used as Naura Kay's cover photo :)


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa


Syria Amnaa

So what do you think of my studio shoot for this boutiques? Lacking in so many ways? Urm, I'm still new in this area and I need to study a lot more about it. But at least I get the chance to do it and Alhamdulillah the payment for this job really satisfy me :) After I'm done with this job, my hubby asked me where are we going next. Are we going back home or go somewhere else. I said to him, just go anywhere cause I want to treat him with my payment I get that day. Suddenly my hubby said why don't we go to Penang? His motorbike's friend were there for the cubprix. And I said, why not? Then, off we go to Penang. It was really a long journey and quite tiring but I'm happy as long as I'm with him :) Seriously I'm happy. We get to spend some time there and sure it's going to be a really nice memory for us. 

During the night, we went to Jaya Jusco and watch some movies. After that, my hubby bring me to Gerbang Malam to buy a pair of sunglasses for us. It's because we both travelling with motorbike and sometimes it's too hot until we can't even open our eyes. That's why he wanted to buy it. In fact, we both are going on a holiday this upcoming Monday :) I wanna spend more time with him. I want to have more memories with him. 

Last month, my hubby said that he already told his mom to masuk meminang me and planning for an engagement. I was really shocked and surprised. But at the same time, I'm worried if it's just going to be some sweet talks. But it isn't. He was really serious. He asked me to tell my father and yes I did. My father didn't approve our plan because he wants me to further my studies. I kept on insisting him until he make a decision. He said that it's going to be a really hard journey for an engagement. He asked me to continue my studies and after I'm done with it, he'll straight away hold my wedding ceremony. There won't be any engagement. My father wants us to marry without getting engaged. I'm so relieved and I told him, then he told his parents. His mom asked him to just follow what my father's said. They'll wait for me. That's what my hubby said to me. I was kinda sad because I might be disappointing him. I cried in front of him because I'm afraid he might not be able to wait for me. But then, he held my face and asked me to look him in the eyes. He asked 'Selama ni, bila kita bergaduh sape yang selalu minta putus? Pernah tak daddy minta putus? Pernah tak? Daddy sayangkan mummy.. Daddy akan tunggu mummy.. Daddy takkan tinggalkan mummy.. Daddy takkan cari orang lain.. Daddy janji..' I cried even harder and promised to him to not ever thinking that way again.

May Allah bless our relationship and ease everything. I really love him so much. He's like everything to me but without Allah, I can't have him. I let Allah decide everything. InsyaAllah, good things will come out :) I love you Muhammad Ashraf :* 


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post