Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I Miss You My Star ^.^
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers ^.^ So tonight I'll be writing a new entry and according to the title given above, it must be about my boyfriend. It is actually :D But before that, spare me one paragraph to write something and clarify the mess.

Assalamualaikum Nuraihan Shamimie :) Hope kau baca entry ni ye sebab aku memang harap sangat kau faham betul2. Aku rasa kau mesti dah baca entry aku yang lepas yang aku minta maaf tu kan? Ye, sejujurnya aku minta maaf dengan sangat ikhlas dan jujur. Tapi terserah kat kau nak fikir macam mana. Dalam entry tu jugak aku ada cakap something kan? Maybe kau lupa, meh sini aku copy paste balik. - "Aku takkan bercakap pasal kau lagi lepasni. Tapi aku mohon, kau jangan terasa kalau aku ada sebut pasal sesape atau update status facebook. Aku tak larat nak layan lagi". Dengan sangat jelas aku dah bagitahu awal2 supaya jangan terasa dengan apa yang bakal aku post dekat facebook tu. Kau terasa pasal post yang aku cakap pasal budak kampung tu? Bukan kau sorang yang pernah panggil orang lain perangai kampung. Pasal contact lens tu? Aku update post tu dengan maksud yang orang tak boleh nak bezakan sama ada aku pakai lens atau tak. Kau nak kata aku perasan mata aku cantik walaupun tak pakai lens? Memang mata aku cantik pun sebab Allah kurniakan kelebihan aku macam tu. Aku mensyukuri nikmat Allah. Kau ingat aku cakap kau jahiliah? Common, budak dekat facebook ramai yang bersikap macam zaman jahiliyah sekarang ni. Aku perhatikan dorang dan aku upate status pasal dorang. Kau terasa kenapa? Kalau kau rasa kau matang, kau jangan terasa dan cepat melenting. Aku sebut nama kau kat sini sebab kau dah sebut nama aku dekat twitter kau tu. In fact, dah banyak kali aku rasa. Siap guna caps lock. Aku tak kesah. Tapi, sebelum kau nak mengugut orang lain better kau fikir baik buruk dulu. Aku teringin sangat nak face to face dengan kau untuk selesaikan benda ni semua. Tapi aku faham keadaan kau yang terkurung dalam rumah sebab mak kau tak bagi kau keluar dan mak kau yang takut aku cederakan kau. Mana2 lah. Stop perasan lah. Kalau aku nampak kau upload atau buat sesuatu yang menjatuhkan maruah aku secara terang-terangan, kau tunggu je aku sampai kat rumah kau. Assalamualaikum.

Okay, back to the main story. I really missed my hubby-to-be so much :( I know that we're both just met yesterday but for me, it wasn't enough. I missed him the moment he looked away from me. I missed him the moment he let go my hands when we need to separate. I missed him the moment I saw him leaving my house to go back home. I really missed him. I want him to be by my side all the time. I wanna marry you and have all your kids my dear doo doo bii :( Hubby, do you still remember the vow that I made for you?

Dear Muhd. Ashraf, I choose you to be my soul mate, to respect you in your success and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life. Entreat me not to leaving you, or to return from following you. For where you go I will go and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May Allah do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me. I love you.

For every words that I said and promised, I really mean it dear hubby. You're simply everything to me. My life would suck without you. I need your guidance as I'm still learning to be a good servant to our Merciful, Allah. I need your tenderness and care for my every day life. I need your moral support to motivate me. How I wished to be your wife this particular moment. I can lay my head on your shoulder and cry as hard as I can just to remove this sadness away. How I wish I can hugged you and you hugged me back, whispered in my ear 'Calm down sayang, daddy ada disisi mummy.. Shuhhh.. Nangis lah sepuas-puasnya sayang.. Daddy sentiasa ada untuk mummy..'. How I wished to sleep in your arms to ease away this horrible feelings deep inside of me. How I wished everything to come true. I wished sayang :( Do you still remember my lifetime promises to you? :'(

Infinity And Beyond.
They told me it is hard..
I told them I trust you ♥

They told me it is impossible..
I told them I believe in miracle ♥

It needs a lots of effort to put this trust on..
Sometimes I just wish to let it go..
But ended up I didn't and the trust is even getting more..
Because I know you will never let me go ♥

They asked how to keep it going on so long since..
We are so far apart..
Distance is not really the matter..
Matter is what is in your heart!

Who don't know that long distance relationship is hard?
But if you survive with it you will see the sunshine of tomorrow :)

Things that you got it easily, somehow someday you will forget about it..
Things that you got it hardly, are things that you will never  forget..
cause..
♥ You'll remember how much effort you had put on ♥
♥ You'll remember how much time you had sacrifice on ♥
  ♥ You'll remember how many challenges that you had gone through ♥
   ♥ You'll remember how many beautiful smile that you had made ♥
  ♥ You'll remember how many tears had rolled down on your cheek ♥
    ♥ You'll never forget the process that you had been through to get what you want ♥

Everyone wants a perfect life with the perfect one..
But how many person in this world have either of it?

To get a perfect life with the perfect one is when..
You ignore their weaknesses and try to live with the weaknesses
when those weaknesses didn't bother your mind anymore..
That's the time you will have the perfect life with the perfect one ♥

This 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks & 1 day,
You say long is not that long..
You say short is not that short..
I will take this 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks & 1 day as a challenge for me and you..
To show how strong is our relationship ♥

♥ I'll be strong ♥
 I'll hold on tight ♥
 I'll have faith on you ♥
 I'll have trust on you ♥
 I'll wait till you come back ♥
 I'll keep all my promises ♥

Through times can change many things
I know one thing is true..
Time will never ever change,
The love I feel for you..

I just want you to know how much you MEAN to me ♥
how many dreams we've seen come true TOGETHER 
and how IMPORTANT you are in my life ♥
I know I'll ALWAYS be in love with you ♥

That's the thing that I will never lose trust with my HEART <3


I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.

Keep it all in your mind dear doo doo bii, this is what I promised you and I'll make sure I'll make it come true. I truly love you my sayang, Muhammad Ashraf Bin Anuar ♥

That's all, thanks for reading~ Till then, Assalamualaikum and Adios :*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post