Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
What A Surprise ^.^
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers ^.^ How are you guys been doing? Does anyone of my blog walkers who's celebrating Thaipusam today? If you are, Happy Thaipusam and may your day bless by God :) To the others, just enjoy the given holidays with a smile on our face.

As I'm writing this entry, I'm actually suffering cause this laptop is having a several trouble :( The space key is broken and I need to push a small button each time I need to. Ugh~ I'm not enjoying it at all -___- But that doesn't overshadow my happiness with what happened just now :D As I told you in my last entry, today which is Sunday my hubby's going to Cameron Highlands with his motorbikes friends. I'm not following him because it's too dangerous and in fact, my condition doesn't allow me to join.

My hubby went there and he was quite busy :( I was left out the whole day. He doesn't call me, text me or anything at all. I was waiting for him the entire day but nothing came up. I waited until the night fall. At around 10.15pm, I heard his motorbike's noise in front of  my house. I quickly get up, be ready and check outside. I was right. It was him :D He's here with his friends accompanied by him. He came here to inform me everything that he did there. And he's also came here to check out on me :) Soon after, his friends went back home. Only left the both of us. I told him everything that happened to me and he told me what he did in Cameron Highlands. And then, all of a sudden he took out a big red plastic bag from his bag and started to take everything out from that plastic bag. I didn't give any attention at all cause I was more concern about the heavy rain pouring down at that time. Then, suddenly he showed and gave to me something.

Because it was quite dark, I can't see it properly. Few minutes later, my face were full of smiles and laughter  :D It was flowers!! He gave me 4 types of different color of roses. First, it was 4 stalks of white roses. Second, it was 4 stalks of pink roses. Third, it was 4 stalks of  orange roses. And lastly, it was 3 stalks of red roses. OMG!!! He's so adorable and romantic! I wasn't expecting it from him at all!!!! Seriously I'm surprised! :D For all my life, this is the first time I received a flower or to be exact a roses from a guy! Honey, you're such a darling. Thank you so much.. I love you more and more my sayang ^.^

Let me explain briefly what is the meaning of this colors of roses okay? :) White roses are the ultimate symbol of purity and innocence. It gives a wonderful feeling of positive vibes, peace and tranquility. It's pristine exterior reflects the beauty and dignified meaning that it holds. The meaning of pink roses, as expressed by their lovely color is happiness and joy. Being themselves a joy to behold, pink roses express fun and happiness. The pink rose denotes that the receiver is a pleasure to behold, a pleasure to have in company. Thus, it is an indication of deep joy. They indicate happiness or pride, a heart-felt appreciation. Orange roses carry a tinge of the burning flame in its bosom, and are therefore indicative of the all consuming fire of passion and desire. The beauty and brilliance of the orange rose is simply breath taking. The shocking orange color seeks to express an equally intense desire for the loved one. If you have ever wondered how to express your desire without being crude, use the beautiful orange rose. The most obvious and well known meaning of the red rose is deep love and affection. Desire is another facet of the red rose. The red rose expresses the throbbing heat of new love, a passionate expression of attraction. Red is the color of consummation, of raging desires and craving passion. The meaning of the red rose then is quite apparent from its color itself. Red rose speaks of love that awaits a passionate expression.

Enough talking. Let me show you guys the photos ^.^ ENJOY!


Le white roses~


Le pink roses~


Le red roses~


Look at me~ I'm so thrilled cause I'm getting flowers from him ^.^


Le orange roses~


Le roses~ They're so beautiful and adorable :D Thank you my everlasting love <3


Peace sign~ Happy face but hidden under the mask -___- Not to forget the beautiful roses!


Can't take my eyes away from it ^.^ Just in love and I like it so much :D


Gonna remember this day and le roses in my head for a really long time ^.^


Thank you le hubby for le roses~ I'm in love with you more and more ^.^

That's all peoples~ Will post more interesting updates soon! Thanks for reading. Assalamualaikum. Adios!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post