Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
New Navigations Changed! :D
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers :D This is just a very quick update and a super short entry. Just now, at work my mind cross on something. I want to change my hubby's description at my navigations link 'Stuff'. You guys can click on the button and look at what I've just changed.

Actually, I wrote it while I was at work. I found a piece of paper and my ideas came straight to me. When I get back home, I just typed and copied everything back :) Well guys, days passing by very quickly and sometimes our description towards someone change right? That's what happening to me. It's not something bad. SO, hope you guys will enjoy reading it :)

This is non-related with my entry today but I still want to share it with you :) Hope you guys will enjoy it ^.^


Our date in front of Tower Regency Hotel. At Ipoh I-City :p


Captured by me. This is while we're at Langkawi Island. In front of Underwater World.


Captured by me again. At Tasik Dayang Bunting :)


Me :D Going to work! ^.^

That's all people :) I'll post more entry later okay :) Annyeong~ Bye-yeom!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post