Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Kellie's Castle Photoshoot :)
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and reader ^.^ How are you guys doing tonight? As for me, I've regain my energy and so here I am updating my blog with a new entry :) Before that, I would like to say thank you so much for those who have wished me their condolences. I really appreciate every words that they've said to me. I'm not asking for them and you guys out there to put your sympathy. Anyways, thank you so much :D

Today's such a boring day for me. I was supposed to go to work by noon shift but since I got MC and in fact, I can't serve my customer with my condition like this, so I was force to just stay at home and rest. Yea~ Rest~ Ugh! 'R.E.S.T' is the worst thing to do -_- Wanna know why? I need to lay down on bed all the time and can't do anything at all. That's so not me. I'm not like that. I can't stay in one place for more than a minute. I need to move around. That's me. That's why I am called as hyperactive kid :D

Since I have nothing to do, I just online my facebook and twitter. This two social networks starts to make me bored ~.~ First is Facebook. I don't know what else I can do with it apart  from updating my statuses. And twitter? I'm not bored with it but I'm just getting bored when I got tweetlimit. Seriously I hate tweetlimit so much! >< They always gave me that when I'm a mood to tweet and lots of people mentioned me at that time. And I can't replied them back! What a bummer! Duh~ So, I look at Ipoh Photographer & Talent page to see whether any of the photographer did upload my photoshoot photos. In the morning, there was none but soon after the Jumaat Solah ended, I saw few photos has been uploaded. Well, it was one shot photo that Wan Dv upload there for all the other photographers to edit. So, I can see different types of editing and yeah~ it makes me happy :) I'm satisfied. 

Here is my photoshoot photos~ It's all the same photos but has different types of editing :) Enjoy!


Original photo by Wan DV and edited by Din Puluns ^.^


Original photo by Wan DV and edited by Mohd Hanafie ^.^


Original photo by Hamzah Kumas and edited by Rahman Johari ^.^


Original photo by Wan DV and edited by Airil Hebat ^.^


Original photo and edited by Hamzah Kumas ^.^

This is the only photo that has been uploaded by them. I don't mind at all if they upload it a little late cause I know they've got lots of things to do and in fact, they also got involve in that accident. Hey dearies~ Please pray for my health and well-being okay? I seriously need your du'a and moral support ^.^ Thank you so much friends! That's all for now. Will post more soon~ Assalamualaikum :* Adios!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post