Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Here Comes My Holidays!!! ^.^
Assalamualaikum and Hi Hi dear followers and readers! ^.^ How's your life going on today? Hope it's going to be fantastic as always :D Today is the day that I need to go to the doctor and open back my stitches. Believe it or not, the doctor's in the hospital made a huge mistakes by stitching my wounds using a normal thread. They was supposed to use a thread that don't need to re-open after it got sewed. But never mind, I'm strong enough to handle the pain. Yeah~ It hurts a lot but I tried to be strong and I made it :) 

Maybe you guys are wondering why am I talking about holidays since I'm actually working for a company right now. Well, this morning I went to my work place and gave them my another mc letter. Then, my supervisor propose something to me. She asked me to quit for one month just to relax and regain back all of my energy and start to work back on the first day of March. Little did she know, that was my plan at the first place. My mom asked me to quit since I'm not strong as before and I'm too weak to work there. But I told her that I can still work and it's just I need some rest. That's all. With my supervisor approval, I'm now jobless for a month!!! Means that I can do anything that I want during this whole February!!1 Yeay ME!!!!! ^.^

I've already sent my resignation letter telling that I'll stop working for the whole month of February and will continue to work in March. They've approved it. So, what's my plan for this whole month? :/ Hmm let me think for awhile. Oppsss~ I must include my dearest hubby also. So, I'll plan what I want to do this whole month with him this Saturday :) For the mean time, I'm going to enjoy my recovery period with joy :)

That's all for now peoples~ Will post more soon. Thanks for reading! Assalamualaikum and Adios :*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post