Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Boredom ~.~
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers! Whats up? :D I'm so bored right now and that's why I'm typing this new entry for you guys.  Maybe I should just keep on tweeting but what do I do cause I got tweet limit for the second time today -____- That's so not cool. Not cool at all :( Totally boredom strikes. I don't know what to do. Going out? But where? And in fact, I can't stand for a long time of period because I'm still not well. Hmm sighing with lots of mixed feelings inside here.

My laptop is okay now. Actually, not so okay. The space key is still under maintenance. I'm using a USB hub and connect my pc keyboard to it. And I'm typing like a boss right now :D HAHA Enough with all the craps. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored. What should I share with you guys today eh? Hmm let me think for awhile. Haa! Why don't I share something about what I think? :/

These few days, if you noticed my facebook statuses, they're all talking about the hijab and free hair people. Okay, let's talk about that. I'm not saying that all the free hair girls are mean but think it in a positive way. You're an Islam and you're so proud showing off your hair to the ajnabi's. And you're saying that the hijabians were hypocrite and tries to act good. We're not trying to act good. We're actually trying to be good. Please differentiate. Do you know why I said all of those things? It's because I want you guys who's free hair to change. Starts to wear tudungs. Even though you are forced to, just wear it. At least, you're one step away from the hell fire.



Aren't you guys afraid of it? And yeah~ I'm not eligible to say this cause I still make mistakes and have lots of sins. But if I didn't do this, who will? If you kept on thinking this way, who's going to change the mind of your type of people? Who is it? Are you waiting for the Kiamat to come and then only you'll repent? I hope that's not what you're going to do cause maybe it's too late. Don't misunderstood me again. I'm not saying you guys are all bad and mean. You're not. It's just your appearance doesn't suit your religion. That's all. The world is about to end soon. When are we all going to change? When is the right time? When will your heart says to do it? 

I can only say this all and it's all up to you to decide and thinks what's best for you. I can only advice till the part I can. I only shares things that I know. If you're still going against me, I can only pray to Allah so that one day you'll realised and repent. That's all. Forgive me if I'm trying to correct all of you even though I'm the one who's still lacking in so much more points. I'm a muslimah and I would do anything that I could to save my own religion. Long live Islam.



That's all for today. Thanks for reading. Will post more soon~ Assalamualaikum :*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post