Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Bored Day Off -___-
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers :D Today's such a boring day for me. It's my day off and I didn't plan to do anything. That makes it more boring. Gahh~ Seriously I just don't know what to do. Online? Boring -__- Youtubing? Even worse :O So, I just spent my time with my kittens. I took them outside. Gave them a bath cause their body's still covered up with blood. It's smelly and it's disturbing me. Pretty obvious right? :/ 

And as you'll know, I like make up very much. Whether it's natural or heavy make up, I just love it. I don't care what people want to say as long as I'm happy with my life, no one can disturb me. So, today I tried a new make up style which I say Fiffy Natasya Kawaii did and uploaded in her facebook page. It was very pretty and breathtaking :) And I tried it. I don't know whether I can pull it off or not but I did tried right? And I'm lovin' it :D

Here's the photos that I manage to take ^.^ Adududu~ Enjoy peeps :p


I ♥ U Muhammad Ashraf :*


Wondering why I love you cause it's a disease :)


Copied my niece's peace sign :p She did like that cause she don't know how to separate the two fingers apart XD


I'm using my Brown Big Eyes lens that my mom bought for me :)


My hubby love the way I smile cause that's the first thing he caught his eyes on :)


Erm, I looking at you boy cause I miss you so much! XD


Aigoo~ I love you and I miss you sayang :(


Trying to be strong until I'll be able to meet you again ♥


Look into my eyes baby and fall in love with me ♥


Hey~ Hey~ I Love You hubby Muhammad Ashraf! :*


Hey you~ I missed you! D:


My day's a re boring without you :(


Peace! Peace! ^.^


Smile and let the peace spread among us :)


Chupp! A kiss from me to you ♥


Showing you my rabbit teeth :D HAHA


Why so serious honey? O.o


♥ I love you always MA ♥


Take you close to me so that I can feel you! XD


Can't describe how much I LOVE YOU ♥


I ♥ U


Hey you~ I LOVE YOU! ♥

That's all peeps :D Thanks for reading. I'll post more. See ya :) Adios~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post