Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
A Little Reminder For You :)
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers and readers ^.^ This is just going to be a really quick updates for my entry list. I've seen enough and this is too much for me to handle. I think I need to clarify something.

Hey girl, I know you're still stalking me and thinks I'm talking about you the whole time. Please understand that I'm not talking about you at all. I'm not making this statement because I'm angry or what. It's just because I don't understand what is your motive to talked about me behind my back. How do I know you're talking behind my back? Guess what, for your information the boy that you're tweeting on your twitter account is one of my follower. His tweethandle name is @daniel_dpoyster. I've seen all of his tweet in my timeline and I saw your tweethandle name. And pardon me, I can see clearly that you guys are talking about me. I'm not being perasan at all cause I know all the words that he just said were pointing about me. 

I don't know that guy but he's the one who begged me to follow him back and that's why I followed him back. I don't know that he's one of yours. Wanna see some proof? Here it is.


You don't care with what I showed you? Well, it's up to you. Just be careful cause what's happening to me right now, might be happening to you later. And since you said that I stalked you so I really did stalked your twitter account using someone's account and I did read all of your tweets. You think that I'm trying to copy everything that you're going to do. Uhh~ Pardon me. Can't you see that you're actually acting like me about that Cameron Highland thing? Don't you? Are you jealous that I'm also having something special going on with my dearest hubby this Sunday? Ermm~ Out of curiosity, why are you making a statement saying that I'm didn't bother what you've just told me about Ashraf's behaviour behind my back? You're saying that I didn't believe you for what you've just said. I don't know you. I don't know you at all, so I think it's best for me to just listen for what you wanted to say and forget about it. I'm bonding with Ashraf and I can admit I know him more than you do. You want to say that all those 4 years makes you an expert of him. Geez~ Do you think Ashraf told you everything that he really meant? And do you believe what he had said? 

He showed you what he wanted you to sees in him. He told you everything that he wanted you to believe in. And maybe, he didn't tell you the right thing. So, stop assuming that you know him well. If you think you know him well, he also said that he knows you very well. About you. About your sister. About your brother. About your mother. About your father. He knows everything about your family. Don't try to correct me cause it's possible to happen since you guys have been together for almost 4 years. He was everything to you and you might said something very secretive to him. Who knows right? Only Allah's knows. He did told me everything and yeah~ I'm not taking everything seriously. You're nothing to me so I don't have to know about you. 

Before you're trying to say or do anything, better to think. You might seems foolish to someone out there. You can continue to talk about me. I'm done with you. I'm over it. And I'm strong enough to move on cause I know I have my own supporters who has always be beside me. They've heard from my side and for your information, they've also heard from your side. Maybe you didn't realise which one but they know what really happened. I've asked for forgiveness from you and it's up to you to accept it or not. For all I know, my business with you are done. Stop stalking me and talking about me. That's all :) May Allah bless you. Amin

That's all peeps. Thanks for reading. Till the nest entry. Assalamualaikum and Adios :*


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post