Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Can't Sleep ~.~
Assalamualaikum and Hi my dearies! How are you guys? I know it has been a week I didn't post up anything here. Mianae~ :( I'm superbly busy with my examination. I know you guys has seen me a lot on Facebook and Twitter. That's the only platform I've used to release my stress. 

Aigoo~ It's already 02:34am of 8 December 2012 and I still can't go to sleep. Duh` What's wrong with me? ~.~ I wanted to write a few entry about my date with my baby boy on last Tuesday and my dinner with him yesterday but I'm extremely lazy and don't have any idea of how I should arrange my story. So, I decide to let it slipped. 

My baby boy took an emergency leave on last Tuesday cause he was really tired. Maybe it's an effect due to his journey to Batu Kawan, Penang with his friends on Sunday. He did complained to me that he was really exhausted and couldn't even catch some breath. That's why I agreed when he said he wanted to asked for an emergency leave. We were at McDonald Pekan Ipoh at that time. He treat me some dinner that night. We didn't actually do much on that night apart from went to Gerbang Malam for a walk and then, go home. We took a few photos there :D


We took a lot using his webcam but this two pictures that caught me eyes. In fact, I received few positive feedback from my friends about the down part picture. They said we look really sweet and romantic. Thank you! ^.^

The next day, I wasn't planning anything and in fact, I just thought of staying at home but suddenly, later that noon my boy text me and asking me to go out and catch some movies with him. I'm a little bit worried cause I don't want him to be more exhausted and if it's going to bother his rest. But then, he said it's okay and I just followed with his plans. We went to Jaya Jusco that evening and watch Wreck-It Ralph together. Seriously, that movie was AWESOME! :D After that, we just walked around cause we don't know what else we could do there. Suddenly, my mind thought of something. I really wanted to taste a crepe. He took me to Ipoh Parade but it was too late cause the stall has already closed :( BUMMER! But before that, we manage to take few photos on top of Jaya Jusco rooftop. We went there cause we know it's going to be a little bit calm cause there's no kids hanging out that day. Here it is :D





My hubby is so HANDSOME right? ^.^ 

Aigoo~ I can't continue anymore.. I'm sleepy.. I'll continue tomorrow.. After I went back from my date with him.. Goodnight and sweetdreams~ Papai~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post