Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Our Love Journey ^.^
Assalamualaikum and Hi dear followers, readers, haters and stalkers ^.^ How are you guys today? Hope you'll be just fine. Today i'm having my six days holiday before the next paper. For the last batch of STPM system like us, this is such a heavenly treat. Our exam timetable is really negotiable and we were given enough time to study more. Thank you MPM! :D hihi 

Hey guys! Did you realize something? :/ Take a look at our daisy path today. It's 22.11.2012 and you know what special event is today right?! Our anniversary! ^.^ Yeay! It has already reached 1 year and 8 months anniversary. Who would really have thought about it huh? :) Recently, I received few feedback from my fb friends and twitter followers compliment about us. Thank you all for your blessings and wishes :) May Allah bless you! :D 


Done looking at the photo above? I've always said that he really wanted to marry me and never did show you guys any prove right? So, here you go. Now you know how serious he is to me. Thank you sayang for your efforts ^.^ Hmm but sadly, today's Thursday and he's working :( For sure we can't celebrate our anniversary together :'( Huwaaaaa~  Never mind, he already promised me when he's on leave, we'll go out to celebrate. Hmm, okay dear :(

Hubby, I love you. I love you. I love you. And I love you. I want everyone to know how much I love you and I want you to know about it too. I'm not afraid of showing you even though people condemning me about doing so. It's my choice and I choose to let people know about you. I don't want anybody to take you away from me except Allah. You're not mine and I know that. But I kept asking to Allah so that I can share you with HIM. Let me Ya ALLAH! :) I made this blog and wrote everything that we do together so that one fine day when we're actually married, we have this to reminisce the memories we've shared together.

My blog is specially dedicated for our love journey and it's like my secret diary but I want people to know about everything. It's not a crime to share our happiness with people. I don't have any intention to make people jealous or any sort of thing. I just want to let people know about us. Just US.  Babyboo, you're something different to me. It's kinda weird when I can be the true me when hanging around with you. I'm not the type of person who's going to be 'family self' me when I'm with total strangers. Even with my friends. I've set some barriers. There is few things that I won't do in front of friends and public. But when I'm with you, I am ME. I get to be the real me when I usually be with my family. I know, I have lots, no no, tonnes of flaws but you still accept me for who I really am. Thank you sayang. I'm so touched. 

You're totally different from my previous ex-boyfriend. They would say that they're worried about my condition when I'm trouble but never did anything to actually ease my situations. But with you, it's totally different. You showed you're compassionate and really cared about me. I can see that very clear. I know I have lots of problem this year. I'm lacking in everything that I do. I'm not well-equipped especially with my studies. I don't have lots of things. And you actually helped me. You bought me lots of things to ease my burden. Form 6 life isn't easy. And it cost lots of money to invest. I nearly gave up but he encouraged me to continue. I cried on his chest when he saw my gloomy face while ago. At that time, I have lots of thing in my mind and I don't have anyone to share. I have friend but I know she also is having her own problem at that time and I gotta be considerate with her. I can't tell my mom since she's already been burden with lots of things. 

So, he took the initiative. He asked me nicely what's wrong with me. At first, I refused to tell him anything but then he come to me and said that I am not okay cause he can see I'm being bothered with something. Out of sudden, I burst out of tears and cried so hard. He hugged me and chill me. He calms me down and after that I told everything that were on my mind. I felt really relieved. I cleared my mind with his helped. He guarantee to helped me and I was really thankful cause Allah set me to know him.

During the early phase of our relationship, we've gone so much. We really had lots of trouble to fit in and at that time, we got bashed by few haters. I know there's someone out there who don't like me. And wished me to be in misery. Thank you for all of your du'a and you know who are. I'm totally okay now. I don't care what you want to do and say as I'm taking it slightly. It's not going to influence me and my life. I'm happy now. Seriously, I am ^.^ Anyway, thank you so much :)

I'm not even bathe yet as I'm writing this entry. It's holiday and I'm so lazy to do anything but I gotta force myself to be a little bit more rajin today cause I'm going out in a bit later. I'm going to Ipoh Parade alone. I want to buy something that I've really planned to buy and of course, I want to buy something for our anniversary. I still didn't know what should I buy but I know I have to give something to him. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've already did surprised cake, bought him a t-shirt, gave him a photo frame with our photos in it, bought a chocolate written names and many more. Hmm what is it eh? Maybe I'll have some inspiration when I'm actually there. That's all for today. I'm going to hit the shower now. Byeom~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post