Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
My Precious Things
Assalamualaikum and Hi. Looks like I'm writing another entry for today. Well, the weather is so cold cause it has been raining all day long. This entry has nothing special actually. I'm just sharing with you all about the things that make me happy the most. As you all know, I like makeup. REALLY am into it! I'm OBSESSED with it! I just don't know why but I really like it. Maybe it's because my aunt used to touch up my face since I was little. My passion with makeup comes from there, maybe? :/ 

Basically, I'm going to share with you all the makeup stuff that I have been using for years. Noted that all of my makeup comes from the source that doesn't really burden anybody. Mostly, I got my makeup thing from my aunt cause she's not into that thing anymore or she just got bored with the color or anything. So, let's begin! :)

This is the foundation that I used. Usually, I used it cause I need to balance my skin tone. You might not know but I have an uneven skin tone. Foundation that I used is from M.A.C

My BB cream an concealer that I always used. I used BB cream cause I want the result to look natural and I used concealer to cover those dark spots and eye bag -_______- BB cream that I use - IN 2 IT, Pure Essence and Maybelline.

Okay, these day I've been so in love with false lashes. Maybe I'm interested with it since I was involved in photoshoot. All of the makeup artist used it to their talent and so, I learned from them. Mostly, I learned from Kak Farisha. We always BBM each other about things that makes us beautiful. I choose lashes that are dolly like cause I like the final result.

This is my eye shadow kit. That big pallet was a gift from my aunt. She gave it to me cause she doesn't feel like using it anymore. It's from Estee Lauder. So does that square pallet which was my eye shadow base.

To make gyaru style comes alive, eyeliner is really important. So, I have lots of it cause I like to vary my choice when I'm using it :)

My powder, blushes and brushes.

Lip balm, lipstick, lip tint, lipgloss, eye shadow and curler. 

My cute mascara! It's in pink!

If you realize, most of my things has pink in it. Well, I like PINK! hehe That's all~ Bye~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post