Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Beauty Tricks!
Assalamualaikum ^.^ Okay, today I have least time to write this entry cause I got History paper 1 exam tomorrow. I really need to study but because I really wanted to share this thing, I took a break a moment for you guys. So, hope you guys would enjoy this :)

Since like I don't know when, my hubby asked me to take supplements. To be exact, collagen drinks. He wants me to take a good care of myself. Little that he know, I already did think about it before this. My cousin once told me that I should take supplement for my daily life. But because I was in critical financial status at that time, I pushed the idea aside. Now, I'm more stabilise and I've decided to give a try. 

I went to Watsons yesterday to buy it cause I already surveyed the price and which brands I should use with my hubby on our last date. My eyes was on Shinzui Marine Collagen 7000mg Beauty Drink. I do some research about it and looks like this brand has they own remark. I was impressed. So, without hesitation I bought it. In fact, the price is really affordable and reasonable! ^.^ It cost me RM49.80 for 6 bottles of it. Since it was on promotion, I got 2 bottles for free. Here it is.


Let me tell you more about it :) SHINZUI Marine Collagen 7,000mg Beauty Drink is a special formulated supplement that helps to firm up, hydrate and restore your skin natural glow and youthful vitality. Shinzui Marine Collagen 7,000mg Beauty Drink is produced using the latest technology and under the most stringent control method. The small molecular hydrolyzed marine collagen is easily absorb and are penetrated into the dermis thus nourishing every single cell in your body from inside out. Each bottle of it contains 7,000mg Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, hence take regularly to enjoy incredible beauty benefit from top to toe within weeks after consumption. 

This product contain marine protein.

Ingredients: Purified water, Grapes juice concentrate, Hydrolyzed marine collagen (7,000mg), Apple juice concentrate, Sucrose, L-Arginie (400mg), L-Glutamine (300mg), Citric acid and Hytolive olive fruit extract (75mg).

No Fat, No Cholesterol, No Preservatives, No Chemical, No Stimulant, No Colouring. 

Recommended Consumption : One bottle daily on an empty stomach or before bedtime.

I've been only drinks once cause I only started to drink this yesterday but actually I can already sees the differences. I drank it before bedtime and once I woke up the next morning, I straight away look into the mirror. My face has actually whitens up a little bit. I think I'm going to be a frequent consumer. Hihi That's all. If you want to give it a go, I recommended you to try THIS! ^.^ Goodluck! Byeom`

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post