Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Babies Addicted!
Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo everyone! What's up? Hope you guys are doing just fine :) Well, tonight I have some time to spare to write this entry. Actually, these few days I've been thinking a lot about marriage and having a baby of my own. Why do I have this kind of feelings? Ohh, maybe I've been watching SNSD Hello Baby program. That's why I'm so excited about this two thing.

Aigoo~ I know you guys must be wondering why am I being like this. Well, you know how excited I am to be a wife and get married right? I've been like this since I was in my lower form maybe? Yeah~ If you asked my former schoolmates, they'll said the same thing I've told. My dreams has always wanted to be a faithful wife and a loving mom. I really wanted to be a mom cause I like babies and kids so much! I really do like them so much! LIKE SO MUCHHHHHHH!

Do you guys know how cute this babies are? Their fingers, those cute big eyes, those small palms, I just love  them so much! I really wanted to be a mom. I want take care my own child. Can you guys imagine having your own child who's actually carrying your own blood in their veins? Omygodd! I just can't imagine it! OMO!!!!!!! I'm so excited! 

Aigoo~ Kyeopta!!!!!! ^.^

This is the reason why I love babies so much! ^.^ Cute right? :D

Aww~ Baby, don't make that kind of face to me :( I'm melting :3 hewhew

Kyungsan from SNSD Hello Baby! Kyeopta! ^.^

Yah~~~ So cute this sleepy baby face :3 wee

Kyungsan ah~ Why so cute aaa? ^//^

Cute right? Baby's falling asleep :)

That's all. Byeom :D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post