Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Spending Precious Time With Loved Ones
Assalamualaikum and Hi ^.^ What's up? :D I'm so in the mood of typing new entry right now cause my hubby and I has just made some plan for tomorrow :3 hihi

But before that, I'm going to share with you guys about my date yesterday :) Okay, my hubby got his day off last Thursday and we decide to go out. Actually, we didn't plan anything special but all we know that we wanted to go out cause we're both were bored by staying at home. And the day before that he said to me that he wanted to buy some groceries for me. So I think that could be our motives. We went to Jaya Jusco as usual and might be watching some movie but looking at the showtimes there weren't anything interesting. So we just decide to walk around. Then, we pass by Baskin Robbin. He said he wanted to treat me so I just followed him. He picked separated cup cause he's currently sick and can't share with me. We both picked two scoop of our favorites ice-cream. I picked Cotton Candy and Strawberry Yogurt flavor. And I think I picked the best combination cause they really fit each other. I think I should just straight away show you guys our photos together :)

Look at me! I'm happy about getting to eat an ice-cream!! ^.^

Omo! I'm so cute and he's so handsome right? :D hahahaha

Aigoo~ My hubby is sooooooo handsome!!! ^//^

Selca in front of him and he's just couldn't say anything with my camera addiction :p hahahah

Aww~ I'm falling in love with him because of that eyes! Aumm!

Look at us! ^3^

Say cheese!!!!! :D And he's having hard time cause his lips is swelling due to allergies :(

I'm making cute duckface so that my hubby's boss would give him few days off! Please~ :(

After that, we went to Ipoh Parade and lastly we went to Mydin Meru Raya to buy all those groceries thing. Enough with that. Okay~ Settle down.. Relax.. And here we go.. We both just made some plan for tomorrow. We're going for a picnic to Taman Tasik Taiping! :D Hahahah And after that we're going to the zoo :P hahahaha I just don't know why we want to go there but maybe it's going to be a fantastic time! :D Okay, nothing to write anymore. I'll tell you guys what happened after I come home tomorrow okay :) Assalamualaikum ^.^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post