Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Allah, take care of him when I'm away.
Assalamualaikum and Hi my lovely little sweetcorn-lolly panda lovers! Are you guys in a good health? I really hope you do cause lately, it seems like raining season and for sure I don't want anyone of my followers to get sick :( Take a good care of yourself okay? :) 

Before I proceed with my main story, I just want to share about my success finding my styles back :) I know I can't have fringe or bangs or straight hair or curl hair as I'm in hijab. I just figure out some ways to maintain my style which was gyaru style. I know it wasn't nice for me to dress up with gyaru style but I know one thing that can stay which was my make up style!!!! :D hihi Few days ago, I've been thinking about this so much until I can't even concentrate with my revisions ~.~ Now, I'm already an expert of doing gyaru make up style and maybe after I finish my STPM, I'll do a make up tutorial for you guys okay? :) Here are my photos in my trial and errors. ENJOY

Can you see the difference with this make up style?

This make up style emphasizes more on the eyes area which I love the most!

I like people staring at my eyes cause I can actually sees what are they actually thinking.

Okay, back to the story. My entry title was a translation from a Bahasa Melayu words that really describes my feelings right now. Have you guys ever heard of this song called Tuhan Jagakan Dia by Motif Band? I've heard it and the lyrics really makes me cry :'( My brother has always played the song around the house every single day until one day, I've fallen for that song. The lyrics was really touching and it potrays exactly what I felt for him. As you all know, we both been in a short-long distance relationship. From Monday-Friday, he'll be far away from me and Saturday-Sunday, he'll be here. So, when I listen to the song very carefully, it really gave me chill.

Do you know how much I love him? I love him so much until I don't care what people wants to say. They said he won't be long with me and I'll end up being alone someday. But I've prove them wrong. I'm still with him and Insya-Allah with Allah's approval, we'll stay together forever. Amin. I gave and dedicated that song to him and asked him to listen to it every time he missed me. Last week, he told me he's been listening to that song every single minute especially when he's on the highway on his way back to Tapah. He said he teared up relating me with the song. How sweet :') The song really are precious for the both of us. You guys might think it was just a song and never understand what are the true feelings behind it.

Next story, remember when I told you all that my hubby got into an accident? Well, the night of the accident, I went to sleep while worrying about him. I am really worried about his condition. I guess I think about it too much until it showed up in my dreams. But it just get even worse! In my dreams, he died! DIED! Oh my Allah, I really can't imagine how am I going to live without him. In the dreams, I was really confused and lost. I felt like I've lost everything that I have and I just wanted to kill myself. There are no more reasons for me to live. But it was just a dreams and dreams won't come true right? Hope not! Amin.

I just finish study my Economy subject just now and thought maybe I should treat myself a few relaxation like blogging :p For tomorrow which is Tuesday and Wednesday, I won't be coming to school cause I have some errands to do. I'll tell you about it in the next entry soon :) And in any time near, I'm going to make a song cover. I'll sing with a minus one and make a video once again. The title of the song is still a secret. You guys just have to wait! :D I guess I'll stay at home and study with my ownself. Guess, that's all for now. Goodnight and sweetdreams. Salam
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post