Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
How I took care of myself
Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone! How are you guys today? Good? Glad to hear that :) Well~ I'm so tired and stressed at the same time. Aigoo~ I just finished studying for today. I started revising at 10am until just now which was 8pm. I studied hard and focused more on my History subject. I need to passed my STPM with flying colors. There's so many people who are counting on me. Hwaiting Syama! :D 

Today's entry is a about how I took care myself. Actually, I've always wanted to share with you all what do I use for myself in everyday life. Especially when it comes to beauty products and skin care. So, I dedicated this entry to those who are still confused on which product to use. These are only reviews upon my own thoughts. In the end, it's up to you all out there to decide. So, ENJOY!

Firstly, I wanted to share with you about what I've been using to take care of my hair. For your information, I've done so many treatments to my hair so I really need to take care of it. Even though now I'm wearing hijab but that doesn't mean I have to neglect about it right? :) Enough talking. This is what I used to take care of my hair. 

I use Schwarzkopf brand to take care of my hair. Before this, my hair has been exposed to sunlight too much until it causing my hair some split ends and damaging my hair cuticle. But after using this, I can see a lot of improvement. My hair now have been a lot more healthier and shinier. This range of product comes in 4 important steps that you need to follow. 
1. Ultimate Repair Shampoo
2. Ultimate Repair Conditioner
3. Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Mask
4. Ultimate Repair + Gloss Treatment

For my skin, I choose Garnier. Well~ I've been using a lot of different products before to find the one that matches my skin. I've used Olay, Biore, Clean&Clear, Nivea, Safi, Bio Essence and lots more but none really gives me the real effects that I craved. Until finally, I found this product. It really gives me what I've always wanted before. I want a product that can soothes my skin and gives me instant moistures. You have to use each steps to receive its benefits.
1. Gentle Clarifying Foam
2. Intensive Brighthening Scrub
3. Milky Lightening Dew
4. Light Gentle Cream
5. Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream

Apart from those product, I took a special treatment for my skin. I really am enthusiastic with my skin. I wanted to have a fair yet flawless skin. That's my goal. This is what I've been using lately. Mostly, I bought my skincare products from SaSa except that green tube which I bought online. Let me explain to you one by one okay? ^.^

This is Naisture Mask Pack - Sweet Honey
They have other choices which was Green Tea And Strawberry but I've used it and I don't have any left. I love this mask because they came with a pleasant smell. Like how they gave the name for the mask, that's how it's smelled. I bought this from SaSa and it's made from Korea.

Okay, this is also a mask. I bought all the choices they have so that I can experiment it myself. The blue packaging is The Intensive Sparkling White Mask. The purple packaging is The Anti-Oxidant Regenerating Face Mask. And the pink packaging is Aqua Boost Moisturizing Mask. They have their own specialty and I'm glad I bought them all! :D hahah

I'm so excited to share with you all about this masks. This one gave me the best result I've wanted. Usually, I'll wear it before I go out on a date with my hubby. They gave me instant result which makes my skin look fairer and brighter. The pink sachet is The Sasatinnie Rose Hip Oil Tightening & Rejuvenating Silky Mask. And the grey sachet is The Sasatinnie Platinum White Truffle Brightening Silky Mask. I recommend you to try this one. You'll never regret! :D

This is also a mask but it's more focus on your under eyes. So this called as an eye mask. Of course -____- The green sachet is called as Detoxifying Anti-Puffiness Smoothing Eye Mask. I used it after studying late nights cause I don't want to wake up looking like a panda -.- I know panda is cute but no one wants to be called as panda just because having an eye bag. It's so not cool at all. The pink sachet is called as Aqua Boost Moisturizing Eye Mask. This one comes together with a full face mask. The purple sachet is called as Anti-Oxidant Regenerating Eye Mask and the blue sachet is called as Intensive Sparkling White Eye Mask. They also comes together with a full face mask.

This one you guys shouldn't miss out. No teenage girls wants to be having pores around their nose area. It looks terrible especially when you're wearing a makeup. All those pores will be visible for the public and it's not really a good sign for us, GIRLS! This is Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape. It hurts a little but people said if you want to look pretty, you have to do some sacrifices :)

I use this when my face gets little bit tired due to makeup. When I sprayed this onto my face, it actually freshen up my face a lot. I bought this product at SaSa and it's called as The Facial Mist Toner in Peach smell. The smell really are calming. You guys should buy this! :D

And lastly, this is my Soothing Gel which I bought from an online shop at Facebook. They're genuinely imported from Korea. This fellow people in Facebook has become the third person for Malaysians who can't go to Korea and bought this. This is Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. I used this before I go to bed. I put some on a cotton pads and apply it onto my closed eyes. No need to remove it cause it won't give you any side effects. 

I think that's all for now. I hope you guys could actually find something suitable for you. If you have anything in mind, don't be shy and afraid to ask. I will always be waiting for your reply :) Thanks for reading! I love you Muhammad Ashraf! <3


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post