Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I'm with hijab now :)
Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone :) It has been some time since my last entry right? To be honest, I'm a bit busy with my STPM trial's. I really need to focus for this exam cause it's really important for my future. By the way, I would like to say sorry if there's any typo in my entry this time. I'm updating my blog using my tablet and honestly, I hate touchscreen. I can't deal with it but I'll try my best for you okay.

As you can see with my entry title, I am now with hijab. I'm wearing not because I was forced but I'm willingly to wear it. There's no story behind this sudden changes. I changed because I think it's my time. At first, I have few doubts about it but as I approached my friends and of course I asked him, I became more certain with my decision. My classmates helped me a lot. And so does he. He was so happy with my decision. He said he doesn't want anyone else to see my aurat anymore. I'm glad cause he support me so much. This weekend, he's gonna bring me out to buy new scarfs, shawl, and tudung. I've mastered few techniques to style my hijab. Little did I know, styling a hijab is way easier than styling a hair. I'm happy with my new me. I hope it will last forever until Jannah.

Hubby, I would like to say thanks for your support. I'll keep this until we're married and the years after that.  I love you so much and i miss you uchuk :( I think that's all for now. Till then, salam.


Older Post | Newer Post