Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I MISS HIM SO BADLY T_T
Assalamualaikum and Hi everybody ^v^ How are you guys been doing today? I'm fine but I'm bored like hell right now. I didn't go out today cause my hubby had to go to Kuala Lumpur to visit his atok in the hospital. I felt sorry for atok's health cause I've met him before. Atok has been very nice to me. I met him by the time I followed my hubby to KTM Berhad. He wants to go to Kuala Lumpur at that time. That's when I met his atok. I hope atok will be just fine and I pray for the best. Amin

Back to the main story, I'm missing him like hell right now. I know we met yesterday after you got back from work but it was a really short time of period I could spent with you. It wasn't enough π_π Hubby, I miss you so much..... I want to see you so badly. I know this few weeks wasn't the good one for the both of us. So many bad things happened to us and I regret about everything that had happened. I don't want our relationship to end just like that. You've said, we've gone so many things together.

I was leaped into joy when I saw you still wearing our ring. You wore it when you went to work. It means you took our relationship seriously. And I'd remembered when you said you never planned your future with your girlfriend. Yeah, you did talked about marriage with your ex but how old are you at that time? You're not even working but when you're with me, you planned everything. More than just a marriage. You planned about having a baby, what kind of house would you want and how are we going to live our life after that. I feel so special when you said and do that.

You guys knew about my hijab transformation right? Now only I realised he has been working on it since we're decided to take this relationship seriously. At first, you forbid me from buying clothes that are too exposed. Then, you forbid me from wearing any clothes that are too revealing. I never realised all these things until now. After that, you praised me every time I wore tudung. You said I look so cute and sweet when I wore it.

When I decided start to wear tudung, you were the first person who knew about it and happy with it. You are so happy with my transformation. You said you'll be by my side anytime I needed you. I'm so happy to hear it. Now I know you're being so supportive to me. Thank you sayang ≥﹏≤

I really love you and really want you to be my rightful husband. I want you to know thay I love you so much and I missed you so badly. Dear, I don't want to see your tears anymore. I know thay stupid alien really trying to set us apart by making that allegation about you. I know you and I trust you. You don't have to be afraid. Just believe in me and we'll go this through together.

I love you Muhammad Ashraf ~~O(∩_∩)O~~

BYE (╯3╰)


Older Post | Newer Post