Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I'm on a trip!
Hey everybody! How are you guys been doing lately? Good? I hope so. I'm doing just fine :) I'm so sorry cause I've left out my blog without any new entry for quite so long. Well, my home internet connection isn't doing so good at the moment. and I don't have the time to go cyber cafe due to hectic schedule. Today, I have some free time using my hubby lappy so I can update about me.

4 August 2012. I'm currently at Pulau Langkawi with my hubby! We're on our vacation to release some stress! I'm so happy cause I got the chance to be with him. We went here by our self using public transportation which is the train. Before that, I just want to tell you that I'm already a blackberry user! hihi This is because my hubby gave me a blackberry curve 8520 with a white pearlish color as my birthday present. I was so shocked when I received it from him. I'm so happy! Thank you sayang1 I love you even more! After this we can bbm each other everyday since you're using blackberry too! hee :p nuff said!

 We still didn't start our journey yet and we're currently resting at the lobby enjoying the sea breeze at Cenang Beach. I'll update more later. bye bye :*


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post