Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Happy Eid Mubarak ^.^
Hello bello my custard mousie! ^^ How are you? It's the 3rd day of raya and I'm here, in front of this computer typing this entry. well, my raya this year was actually a blast! :D I'm so happy this year cause it's totally different from the other previous years. As usual, my raya was actually until the evening of first day of raya. We have a really big family here but they stayed so far until it's hard for us to move around. So, we only visit those who are near to us. 

The first thing we did was asking for forgiveness from our parents, aunties and uncles. Little did I know, I still received some money from them even though I've reached 19 years old! Thank you! I manage to collect more than RM100 on the first day. My grandma on my ibu's behalf was only beside of my house. Those who stayed in Kg Manjoi would recognise that purple double storey house in Jalan Pemimpin. After eating some lemang, ketupat and my fav dish during raya which is NASI IMPIT, we went to our second grandma house at Jalan Madrasah which is in front of the Mydin Mall. There, we have some other relatives and those kind people who still give me some money. Then, we went to our relatives house in Kg Dato Ahmad Said. I'm actually doesn't really know my relatives cause I don't like getting involve in family outing so I don't know much about them. Shockingly, they know about me! Gosh! How did they know about me?!! Okay, forget about it. I met my niece called Maisara and Khalid. They were the cutest siblings I've ever met! Maisara and Khalid have a chinese mix face and I like Maisara the most. Soon I enter the house I immediately went to her and try to bond with her. Little did i know, she was very friendly! She really easy to get along with me. And where ever I went, she followed me. I really like that! :D Aww~ Time flies really fast and we have to say goodbye :( It's really sad when she cried when she had to part away from me :'( 

After that, we went to our next relatives house. This next house..... I admit I really don't know about her and I never met them before. Sorry guys :( I don't have nothing much to talked about you guys :( Then, we head home cause we were really tired. This year raya was so much fun cause all of our aunties and uncles were back here! My Cik Tam having her first raya in Malaysia after 3 years in United States pursuing her studies for Phd. Then, I can celebrate my raya with my uncle Mark. Well, his an American but he's applying to be Malaysian. He's my teacher who teach me English, Mandarin, Spanish, and French. When he's here, there would be also his children! My kesayangan nephews!! Daniel Roslee Willis and Ethan Malek Willis!! They're my closest nephews! :D

Apart from that, this is the year we celebrate raya without Toksu and Tiara. Toksu is my grandma sister who passed aways last year November. She's the best grandma I've ever had. She really good in fashion and have a really good sense of humour. We always waited to see what she has done to herself on the morning first day of raya. and Tiara is my closest cousin and she still alive! Note that! She's currently staying in Johor Bharu and working in Singapore. I missed her so much :( It was three days before raya when she suddenly called me and  asked about my raya preparation. I was shocked and happy at the same time. Then, suddenly she asked me to come and join her after I finish my STPM. Work with her. and stay with her. She wants to bring me to the Universal Studios together with male cousin.

I guess that's all for today. I'll type more entry later. Goodbye! *smooch*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post