Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Man On The Street
Assalamualaikum and Hi my oopsy whoopsy toffeetastic bubblegumtasty miraclelicious baby bee! Are you guys fine? I hope you are :D I'm totally fine today and it's normal with all the temptation during fasting month right? :P hihi My entry for today will be about what my hubby and I are planning for the future. Well, to be exact it's not really a future. It's more to be something that he's going to do. 

For your information, my hubby has officially become the permanent staff for BSN. I'm so happy for him. Do you guys still remember the day I updated about my trip to Tapah? Well, he got his confirmation letter that day and I was the first one who knows about it. I'm so proud of him! ^.^ He's making his way up right now and I know he'll be someone well respected :) Since he's already a permanent staff, he can apply for money loan from the bank. At first, he didn't need that money but after we talked and discuss he's finally making one. He's applying loan to buy a car. Something that we always talked about before. Last Thursday, he came back to Ipoh just to see me. It's more to a private date. On that day, after breaking fast we discuss further about it. Since he's already has a laptop and he bring it along so we googled Mudah.my to survey some cars. He really likes Satria Neo and BMW E36 I think cause I didn't remember the cars name. After searching for a while, we came into a conclusion to buy whether that white BMW or that white Satria Neo. 

Well, I don't like Satria Neo very much cause it makes me feel a little bit dizzy while riding it. And from what I saw, he's more interested with that BMW. He knows about my phobia with a two doors car and he's considering it. Even if he bought that Satria Neo, he said the front seat will be mine. No one can sit in that seat. haha Honey! I want that BMW! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it so that you can drive me anywhere we go and don't need to stop by when it's raining. I'm not complaining. I appreciate what you have now and I'm really happy each time we went out even though it's raining. We gain lots of moments together. It's something that nobody can have. In fact, I already have the experiences where you drive me. Do you remember the first time we drive a car? The day we went to Gerbang Malam with Aizat and Fendi? We're like a boss sitting behind them. And you still remember the day we went to Chepor with Aziq and Fendi where we're still act like a boss sitting behind them :D Then again, remember the time we went to Lost World with Fendi's car and I sat at the back like a boss? HAHA It's all an unforgettable memories for me. Not long ago, still remember you drove Alep's car on our way back from Penang? I sat beside you and we're like husband and wife? It was really romantic! ^.^ And finally, the day we went to Penang with Aizat, Amirul and Aziq together. It was very awkward cause I'm the only girl in the car but you took care of me very well. I'm so happy that day! Seriously. We walked together along the beach holding hands with bare foot. Then, we ate in front of the beach together. That doesn't count the things we did in Penang before that while we're with Alep and Hasnaa for our double date together.

I gain lots of experiences when I'm with you and you wouldn't know how happy I am each time you make me smile. I'm really glad I made that decision to be with you. Thank you sayang for all the memories. Even though we fought a lot but in the end, smiles will be on our face after all. I don't think I can't imagine living with someone else. Na ah! Totally not. I don't know what else I can say to thank you. You gave me lots and we did so much together. Countless. Priceless. That's all :)

Bye and I love you MUHAMMAD ASHRAF :*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post