Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Yess! It's Confirmed!
Hello my sunny bunny peachy beachy -0°C ice fairies! Happy Saturday everyone! ^.^ How are you guys feeling right now? Good? Hope so :) Today I woke up early at 7.30am. I used to wake up early. That's why I always wake up at this time. Today, I woke up early cause I need to wake my hubby up for his work. He got morning work today but it's only done by few minutes and now he's already dozing off! I don't want to disturb him cause it's his day off. I should give him some space right? Never the less, I need to wake him up again for Zuhur prayer :)

As you can see from my title, I would like to continue what I've told you in my last entry. My hubby and I was planning to go for a trip to overseas but I told him the expenses are too much. Maybe we should wait until I finish my STPM and find a part time job while waiting for my results. Soon after I got paid, we can go anywhere that we want. I already have someone who offered me to work with them and they're going to pay me thousands of ringgit for one month. So, we need not to worry :) 

Since I'm still schooling, he thought of going to Sipadan Island in Sabah. Well, I think that's a very good idea and I think the expenses are not so much. Right now, we're on our mission to collect some money to go there. I bet, another 2 or 3 months we are ready to go! ^.^ Wish us the best okay? I already told my ibu, and she said what ever it is I have to focus in my studies also. Yes mother! I won't neglect my studies! :3 That's all. toodles :*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post