Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Varsity Moment :D
Hi and Assalamualaikum my dear followers :D How are you guys today? I hope you're fine like I do. Today, I'm going to update like how I've promised to you last night. I'm going to write about yesterday trip to Taiping :)

Okay, we went there for a reason. And the reason is to buy the varsity jacket. Well, I've been craving to own one since like forever. I really love the design of the jacket and I could sense the awesomeness once it's wore on my body! Oh my! Can you just imagine how I felt? And so, I shared my obsession of varsity to my boyfriend. I tell him about the design and how popular is the trend in America. After a while, he's becoming like me. He's so passionate to own one. We've been planning about this trip since a while ago but kept on delaying it due to some inconvenience issue. At last, we managed to fulfils out the plan. 

We start our journey around 1.30pm and reached there around 3pm? Cause I didn't look at the watch at that time. Soon we reached there we went straight to Taiping Sentral. We went straight to the boutique selling the varsity jacket. We went in and he immediately grabbed his favourite dreamt colour of varsity which was black and red! It is so fucking awesome you know! He tried it on and he looks very handsome with it. The salesgirl also think the same thing. He decided to buy it and he also bought one for me with the same colour. The salesgirl mock us and said we looks like wearing a couple varsity jacket. I was blushing and happy to hear it. The varsity cost him RM59.90 for one piece. Total sum up was RM119.80. He was really glad cause finally he managed to own a varsity jacket! So does me! Thank you sayang for treating me that varsity jacket. I'm really happy! :D Thank you so much! :D Here are some of the pictures that we took at Jaya Jusco soon after we reached Ipoh cause we want to watch Snow White and The Huntsman. 
Rooftop Jaya Jusco :D
ME! :D 
Another ME! :D
He's so handsome! :D
So adorable :D
Modelling pose! :D HAHA 
Gangster enough right? HAHA :D

That's all for now you guys :) Bye

I Love You Muhd Ashraf Bin Anuar <3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post