Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Things would Never Be The Same Without You
Hello lovelies! How are you guys today? Hope you're just fine like I do :) My days went very smoothly and calm now. No more stupid aliens disturbing me! HAHA Feels like on TOP OF THE WORLD *The Cataracs ft Dev* I'm bored and so please let me wrote craps here okay? hewhew

Okay, like as always I want to share to you about me and my sweet boyfriend ^.^ HIHI Well, last week we didn't do much cause he's kinda busy during the weekends. He had to accompany his father who went to Kuala Lumpur to buy some stuff for his brother. Okay, I really don't mind about it. He should spend some time with his family right? Totally cool with that! *U-Go-Girl = Lee HyoRi* My Saturday was just dull like before I met him. I didn't do much. *Lonely - 2NE1* I was planning to go for a swim but the weather doesn't allow me. The plan was cancelled. Total disappointment! *Waiting Outsides The Lines - Greyson Chance* Dramatic!

Never the less, I manage to spend a little time with him on Sunday. *Joe Chen - You do Know Me* Happy and sweet song! Our song! Earlier that day, we didn't go anywhere and only stays at home. But around 5:30pm, we went for a jog at Polo Ground. Do you want to know why we love going for a jog there? It's because each time we went there, we're happy! HAPPY TO THE MAX! *Hot Issue - 4Minute* Yes! I do admit, each time we went out for a jog we're like a new couple. We're so happy! Laughing so hard and never cares whats the surrounding might thinks. We cracked jokes at each other. And he also admits the same thing. He said each time he went there with me, we're like having the time of our lives. Seems like we're don't have any problems, no fight and so on. * the facts was there isn't actually * But never mind, we're so happy no matter what we do. After jog around there two times, we stopped and have a drinks for a while. Then, we sat at the bench over there and chit chat about random people. I love doing that stuffs with him. *Nu ABO - F(x)*

After that, we went back but by looking the way he drives the motorcycles seems like he's reluctant to send me back home. I'm not being so full of myself but it's the facts. If you see it with your own eyes, you would say the same thing. He drives it slowly and takes the longest route to send me home. When we're home, it was already dusk. His face was really dull and no reaction at all. I was really sad looking at him. And yeah, I teared a little bit cause we didn't spend much time together this time. But nothing we can do, he has to go back to Tapah on the next day. *Empty Hearts - 8eight* That night, he planned to send me on the first day of school after the holidays. I said okay cause at least we can spend a little more time together. I was so happy when he propose the idea to me :)

Honey, you wouldn't know what I would do to own you. You wouldn't know how much you meant to me. You're simply the best for me. I don't need anyone else! Yeah, I may sound a little bit cocky but this is what my heart say and very certain with what I felt. I know people would say that I'm still young and there's a lot more to discover out there. I just don't know how to say but I just know that it's you who I want to share my life with. Dear, I'm not perfect. You know it. You've seen everything of me. You know my flaws and my weaknesses. But there you are, still here. By my side, accompanying me. We've promised to each other to stay together through thick and thin. Yeah, of course we've been hit by lots of obstacles that need lot of effort to stay put. But we manage to went through everything right? You're simply everything to me. I can't imagine how my life would be without you. Without your smiles. Without your laughter. Without your hugs. And without your kisses. I just want you. Never leave me and I won't leave you. I love you so much Muhd Ashraf bin Anuar <3
All the songs that I wrote were my favourites! ^.^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post