Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Oh My God! My MUET test!
Hello my rainbow checked muskox tulips! How are you guys today? I hope you're fine :) Do I have any male followers here? If you are one, please go and perform your Solat Jumaat okay ^.~ My entry for today is a bit stressful ~.~ Aigoo~ I'm so stress right now. But not so, it's more to nervous! 0.0 As you can see from my tittle, I'm going to sit for my MUET test this upcoming week. Next week. I'm so afraid if I spoil this test. I have to get the band that I want. My family and my hubby has put a high hopes on me. They're counting on me.

This test is very important for my intake if I want to further my studies later. Since I'll be taking Law as my course in the university later, so I have to achieve the standard band for the application. Those who's taking Law as their main course, we have to get at least band 4/5. I'm not pretty sure cause I'm confused with some of the university. Some of them agreed with band 4 and some with band 5. Never the less, I should strive for the best. This is for my own future. Next week is my Speaking component test. I'm so scared right now. Not that I don't have any confident for it. It's just I'm afraid my tongue will get twisted by the words. When I'm nervous, my words are all over the place. I hope all those things will not happen. Wish me luck gaiz! ^.^

Ahhh~ Before I forget, my hubby is coming home today! I'm so happy! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! We'll go out for shopping okay honey! You asked me to accompany you for shopping right? Okay dear! ^.^ I'll pick the coolest outfits for you tomorrow! :D Not to forget, we'll go shopping for our raya's cloths too! :) Can't wait! I really miss you honey boo! Come home faster okay! :p I love you MUHD ASHRAF B. ANUAR
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post