Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
My Sport Day ~.~
Hello bello my cheesylicious crispy wispy pizza eating teddy bear dollies! How are you guys been doing today? You guys must be at school right now and can't even read my entry. Naah, it's okay. You guys can still read it when you come back from school. Oh my god! I'm so sorry teachers! I didn't come to school for our sports day today. I'm terribly sorry! Mianhae! T.T I woke up late today and I don't have any transportation to go to school :'( I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for Satria's house for disappointing you guys :'( I'm sorry! 

Trying to erase the guilt in myself right now ~.~ Well, as you can see my sports day was only been accompanied by this lappy and my internet connection. I woke up a little bit late than usual today and I did try to make an effort to come to school but there's no luck at all. I'm sorry again T.T Because I didn't go to school, I went back to sleep earlier and I woke up back at 10.30am. It's already the time for me to wake up. Soon I wake up, I take my lappy and turn it on. Since I have nothing to do at home, I watched some movie in Youtube. Actually I just continued from the last episode I watched last night. I'm currently re-watch Boys Over Flower korean drama. I really love that drama and that's why I want to watch it again! ^.^ 

Apart from that, I got nothing to do and as usual I took some photos of me wearing my sister's glasses with my favourite hoodie nighties. I really love this hoodie nighties cause it's a bit korean style and it's featured in the movie I'm watching right now. Jan Di used to wear it, that's why I love this hoodie nighties ^.^ 
Here are the photos that i took just now. I know it's not that good but I tried my best to look cute in it :p hihi enjoy! ^.^ P/S: There's one photo that got nothing to do with I took just now. I found the picture and I just edited it a little bit. hihi :P


I use this photo as my default picture for my Facebook account ^.^


I use this as my twitcon for my Twitter account ^.^




I use this photo as the background layout for my Twitter account ^.^




Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post