Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
My Heart
Hi my bubble trouble gummy chewing froggies! How are you guys today? Hope you're in the best condition and having the most fantastic time of your own. To me, my day went by a little bit plain than usual. Today, I feel uneasy and tired. I just don't know why am I being like this. Maybe it's due to my packed hectic scheduled life. Ahh~ I need to slow down a little bit, I guess. Hm this entry is just about my feelings.

I can't lie that in a relationship, those happy times doesn't stay for long. Sometimes, we had to endure something that is called as a fight. Misunderstanding. Disapproval of thoughts and so on. Last week, our relationship been tested by something that I never thought it would be happening. Aigoo~ It's him. He has changed a lot. He really is changing right now. Becoming someone who are terribly awful and hated. I'm not saying that I hate him, it's just I'm hating his new transformations. He said he wants to change to be someone who won't negotiate with something stressful. I'm not sure but I'm pretty guilty if I'm the reason why he's been so stressful this few weeks. I'm a little bit relieved when I asked him why he was so stressful. He said it's due to his job that he's becoming someone else. 

I don't blame him but I blame myself. I should take a good care of him and try to lift up some burden from his shoulder. Yaaa~ I really should do it. Sometimes, when he's not in a good mood he will just let out his tantrums to me. Before this, if he does that I will immediately fight back but not this time. I've changed. I'm trying to be someone which is a little more considerate to it's partner. I just accept what he said and he did. I didn't take to the heart because I know he's not actually mean it. I just try to calm him down. This situation seldoms happens. It only happens when he's been pilled up with tonnes of work to do. And it gave him a headaches. 

I know I should be a caring person. Yeah~ I know I have to. By hook or by crook. Apart from that, I think there's a distance between us. We're not clingy like we used to. I did told him this and he admits it. He said maybe it's because we haven't seen each other for quite some time. I think it's about 3 weeks already since our last meeting. I really missed him T.T No one can understand what I feel right now. Every night, before I went to bed I look at our picture together and I shed some tears. Sometime, the tears stays for a long time. I really miss him. I want to see him so badly. I really do T.T Dear Allah, please make the time moves faster so that I can see him this Saturday.. 

'Daddy, sabtu ni kita jumpa eh? Mummy rindukan daddy sangat2. Rindu sangat T.T Dah lama tak jumpa daddy. Mummy akan pastikan daddy gembira hari sabtu nanti ^.^'.

I LOVE YOU MUHD ASHRAF BIN ANUAR :*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post