Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Happy 1 year and 3 months Anniversary! ^^
Hello my epic popcorn-chocolate baby brown bear! How are your feelings right now? Happy? Sad? No matter what are your feelings right now, just endure it with lots of patience okay? I believe you guys are able to do it :) Well, this entry I'm going to tell you about my anniversary today! ^^ It's already reached to 1 year and 3 months! Wow! Time really does flies! :D

22 March 2011. I still remember that date. You propose to me to be your girlfriend soon after I went back from work. Few days before that was our first time meet. I was very nervous when you come and accompany me during my lunch time. You were so sweet to help me order my lunch and take the spoon to fed me. I was really moved by that actions :) That night, you were really serious asking me to be your partner. After I think about it, I just accept it. Our relationship act just like normal people. We didn't do much and we didn't immediately express our love and affection cause we knew it's still new. 

We went out for a date every Monday cause that's the only day I'm having my day off. We were so happy at time. Now also happy, in fact happier you know! ^^ Then, the rest of the day you come and accompany me during lunch and in fact stay at my work place until the store close. I was really touched by your attention to me. I've fallen in love with you because of that. Then, few months later I found out that you already had a girlfriend and you didn't broke up with her. I received strange calls from a girl mocking at me during my birthday. I decided to let you go. And yes I did. I didn't contact you for one week but then you suddenly came back to me. At that time, I only treat you as a friend of mine. But as the day passes, I've fallen more and more to you. And by looking the ways she treated you, I became sympathised. I asked you to make your own choice. I asked you to choose between the both of us. It took you a while to decide. Then, on 16th September 2011 you let her go and you choose me. I was shocked but at the same time I'm happy. (This part of story nobody knows) I feel pity to that girl but for me she deserved what she had did to him. Enough with that. Few days before that, we were planning to go to my teacher's wedding and it's only more to a friend hang out. But when we were there, you suddenly propose to me again to be your partner and this time, I'll be your only one. It was on 17th September 2011.

I was really shocked with your act. I'm speechless. I didn't say a word. I told Hasnaa about it and she said just go for it cause she believe you've changed. And so, I agreed. I'm happy with my decisions! ^^ Even though, all through these months we've been tested with so many things and sometimes it shake our relationship but we still stand together and fight for it. I've give you my total trust and so do you. I believe in you and you believe in me. I'm so happy when I'm with you. There's no regret of meeting you. I have none. I really love you sayang. You said 'We've been through everything and yet we're still together.' I still remember those promises that you made in front of me at Kahve's. You said 'Mummy dengar ni. Mulai dari hari ni, daddy nak mummy percayakan daddy. Percaya yang daddy akan berubah. Demi mummy, daddy nak berubah untuk setia. Daddy sayangkan mummy sangat-sangat'. Well, I teared the moment you said that. I'm speechless but I did what you've asked. I believed you. Until now. Nothing can shakes us except death. 

This 15 months,
You say long is not that long..
You say short is not that short..
I will take this 15 months as a challenge for me and you..
To show how strong is our relationship <3

<3 I'll be strong
<3 I'll hold on tight
<3 I'll have faith on you
<3 I'll have trust on you
<3 I'll wait till you come back
<3 I'll keep all my promises

Through time can change many things
I know one thing is true..
Time will never ever change,
The love I feel for you..

I just want you to know how much you MEAN to me <3
how many dreams we've seen come true TOGETHER <3
and how IMPORTANT you are in my life <3
I know I'll ALWAYS be in love with you <3

That's the thing that i will never lose trust with my HEART <3


I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post