Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Can't Wait For Tomorrow :3
Hi everybody and Assalamualaikum my dear followers :) How are you? Fine? Hope you'll fine today. Me? I'm totally fine. And actually I'm very fine and kinda excited about tomorrow! Seems like my heart can stop beating so fast each time I think about what's going to happen tomorrow! :P

This is me during yesterday's look while searching for his birthday present. I wasn't purposely planned to go buy his present yesterday cause I got tuition but soon I finished my tuition class, I decided to go buy his present. I won't have some other time to go out and buy again. Just wasting my me time. It was really such an unforgettable moment for me cause I never went out to buy a present for my boyfriend. This is the first time and it is my first time making surprises for my boyfriend. I hope it's going to be fantastic! Finger crossed okay1 Amin :)


And this photo was taken during our date a few weeks ago. I didn't get the chance to upload it cause there's been an interruption happens to my wifi connection. So sorry for the late update guys :/ We took this photo at Tesco a few minutes before the movie "Men In Black III" begins. Thought wanted to buy some foods to smuggled in but seems like the hypermarket were about to close. Our movie starts at 12.30am. We were there since in the afternoon. And we done so many thing together on that day. I was really happy when I'm with him.

To my husband to be - Muhd Ashraf Anuar, I love you. I miss you. I need you. I want you. I can't live my life without you. You're simply the best for me. I think about you daily. I dream ed about you every night and I can't stop saying your name each time I misses you. You're the best thing that ever happen to me. I can't go to sleep without receiving any goodnight text from you and a little flying kiss from you. Just a fraction of your love fills the air and I fall in love with you all over again. You're the light that feeds the sun in my world. I'd face a thousand years of pain for my boy. Out of things in life that I could fear, the only thing that would hurt me is if you weren't here. Do you understand what I'm saying? Boy. without you I'm lost. Can't fix this compass at heart between you and love. I can't imagine life without your touch, you fill me up and through all the heart aching. Jealous females hating. I'm gonna hold it down for you. I just love you.

Muhd Ashraf Bin Anuar <3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post