Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Saturday, Please Be Nice To Me o(^_^)o
Hey guys! ^^ What's up? How are you guys been doing today? Hope you have a really nice day :) Well, today's story is going to be about this Saturday. You guys must be wondering what's going to happen this Saturday right? Apparently, nothings going to happen to you but something about to happen to me! HAHA

31 May 2012! It's his birthday and I'm not celebrating it with him :( Sad huh? I really really blaming myself for not making any efforts to celebrate his special day. What a useless girlfriend! Hmph! Baby, I'm so sorry :( I really didn't have the chance to go buy the train ticket and make a special appearance in Tapah. So sorry :'( 

Because of that, I'm going to redeem everything with this Saturday birthday surprise plan! I've put a lot of effort to make sure everything are going working out just nice. Yesterday, I went to Jaya Jusco with my best friend, Hasnaa to buy a present for him. Actually, it was a last minute plan. I was there first but then I text ed her to asked her to give me some ideas about what to buy for him. And she decided to join along. We toured all around the mall and find nothing. Not that nothing are interesting, it's just there's too many choices and I'm totally blank with what I should  give to him. Hmm We decided to take a break and had some lunch. During our lunch, there's two guys joined us. They were Hasnaa's friends and because they were a guy, I asked them what are they expecting from their girlfriend for birthday present. Their answers satisfies my needs and I decided to buy that 'thing' I found while window shopping. I hope you'll like it sayang :)

I'm going to make a really outrageous surprises that I never done before. There's three things in my list for his birthday surprise plan and one of them has been ticked! Two more to go and it can only be done in the morning of this Saturday. I hope everything would turn out the way I've planned. Finger crossed! Amin ^^

Dear, you meant the world to me. You were my sunshine that brightens up my days. You were my moon that light up my lonely nights. You were my air that I breath in every single second. I need you like how I need oxygen. Honey, even though we argue and say things we don't mean sometimes, that will never change how I feel about you. Do you still remember those little things that you did to me? I really love it when you kiss my forehead, wrap your arm around me, whisper ' I LOVE YOU' in my ear. We're in a relationship where we both can act silly with, chill at each others house, make each other laugh, cuddle, take pics and tell each other everything. Each time I met you, you make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. You're simply everything to me :) 

I LOVE YOU MUHD ASHRAF BIN ANUAR ^^
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post