Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Precious Moment ♥
Hey everybody!! How are you guys have been doing? I hope you had a fantastic days ahead of you. As I am, I do :) Well, last weekend I had a splendid time with my doo doo bii :D  We've planned the date sooner cause we don't want to cause any trouble in the end or the plan were just left cancelled just like that. So, like we've planned we start the day by went to carnival Jom Heboh which was held at Stadium Indera Mulia on the 28th and 29th of April. As we reached there, the traffic was terrible and the place are jammed packed full. I can't even breath properly. Ugh! But never the less, I had my time with him and I'm happy. Very very happy! :D We tour all around the carnival sites until my legs hurts. Then, we went to Pizza Hut near The Store to have some lunch. Well, both of us are craving  for the new invention of pizza! We're really excited and so we've emptied our stomach for the scrumptious meal! Like what we thought, the new pizza were really amazing! They were so delicious! I could recommend to you to try it. 

And then later on, we went to Jaya Jusco for a late night movie. We wanted to watch The Avengers but all the shown showtime were sold out. I was really disappointed as I've waited the whole week to watch that movie. Then, we just choose any movie available cause we don't want to waste our precious time just like that. We picked Uncle Usin movies which was a Malay movie. For your info, I'm not a fan of Malay movie that much but I just agreed since it's the only movie available. Before the movie starts, we tour all around the mall. Oh before that, I forgot to mention that we are soaked wet upon arriving the mall. The rain pouring down heavily when we were on our way to reach there. My cloths doesn't get affected at all from the rain but my doo doo bii does as he's the one driving the motorcycle. I can just hide behind his back. To replace his wet shirt, he gave me 50 bucks to buy for him a new shirt that he can wear. I was clueless as I don't know what type of cloth to choose. But I just kept my finger cross and choose the best cloth I saw. 

He get changed and he told me he really liked with my taste of choices. As for me, I don't care much about the fashion but I do care about it a bit. I paid more attention to the materials used and what kinds of fabrics they use. This is because I want to protect him from getting the cold as he's soaked with water and exposed to the air conditioner. I can imagine how terrible the situation can be. He said the shirt that I chooses are rather simple but extremely comfortable to wear. I was very pleased to hear it :) 

Then, we went into the movie theatre and watch the movie. Inside the theatre, the air conditioner were open at their maximum number I guess cause it was damn cold! I was freezing like hell inside the theatre. But luckily I have my doo doo bii besides me. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly until I can feel the warmth of his body :) I feel very comfortable at that moment. Then, he kept on kissing my above head and my forehead ♥ It was such a romantic moment! ^^ After watching the movie, we went to the funfair held at Tesco. We just walked around and suddenly I saw a very interesting game. I asked about his opinion and he's okay with it. And so, I buy the token and played the game. Even though I didn't win the grand prizes but I get a consolation prizes which was a cute pink teddy bear! Actually, I aimed to get the teddy bear only and I was overly joyed when I get it! I can't stop smiling after that. Our dating moment ended when he send me back home. It was around 2am I guess. WE ARE THE MIDNIGHT OWLS! 

Conclusion, no matter what we did in such occasion we really enjoyed our time together. It's the precious moment that no one can ever bought even with tonnes of money. I love him with all my heart and I promise to be with him at anytime and whatever happens to him. I'll always love him. That's my promise that I will keep forever. Dear, I love you so much and I was really touched to see all the sacrifice that you've made to me. I appreciate all the things you done for me and I can't never repay back what you've give. But be known that, I'll be by your side. Now and forever. I love you ♥ By the way guys, don't forget to watch $minute latest MV called 'Volume Up'. The theme were amazing and the song were really good! ^^
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post