Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Miss You :'(
Hello again you guys! Well, today I'm so bored cause I got nothing to do at home except studying like crazy. I can't stop studying but at the same time Facebook and Twitter were sitting besides me :P Not a very good example aite? Ya, I already knew about it but I need to release my tension a little bit by doing so :) 


What do you think of this picture? I took it earlier today during my break after studying for so long. While I was taking this photo, my mind was only on him. I was thinking about my baby boo :'( I really miss him so much! Truly missing him :'( I cried in my prayers when I started to think about our relationship and the surrounding. People only sees the strong part of me but they never know what really bothering me inside. I cried a lot in here and act strong in the outside. And if I cried in the outside, only my mom and him would see the tears that I shed. I didn't simply shed my tears now like what I used to do back then. I cried in front of my best friends and let it out freely. But now, everything has changed. Those people were only faking themselves to see the vulnerable side of me. I'm not that foolish anymore. I'm not going to let you see the down part of me.

Yeah! The only person that are allowed to see my tears are only him! Only Muhd Ashraf! He's the only one who understand me very well. Even my mom thinks so. He can detect my real attitude so easily and never complains about it.He has seen my flaws and all but he's still with me right now. Never get tired of my real attitude. He accepts me for who I am. And he's being his real attitude when he's with me. He shared everything that he had with me. He shared about his families, friends, problems and all. I really feel blessed with what he did. He makes me feel so special. 

I want that late night movie, long walks in the parks, cuddle up on the couch, that kind of relationship.When we're in a relationship ''You'' becomes ''Us''. ''I'' becomes ''We'' and ''They'' become ''Haters''. I love you - there is no reason, no explanation, nothing to understand, nothing to elaborate - that's just how I feel. Dear, we fight all the time but can't seem to stay mad at each other for long. I miss you :'( 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post