Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Last Night!
Hello everybody! We meet again today! I feel like I've cast you guys out for sometime. So sorry ya :p 
Back to the main story, last night I went out with him for the last time of the week. We'll meet again next week :P Last night he took me out to Ipoh Parade to find out dream ed couple jacket but sadly there's none. So, we went out and he took me for a dinner. We were clueless of what to eat last night. Tonnes of ideas but one by one were rejected and mostly by me. Then we went to our favourite Chatime and wants to order out favourite drinks but sadly the machine to produce the smoothie was under construction. So sad :( But then, we ordered Grapefruit QQ after being recommended by the girl at the cashier. The drinks was really good :D After that, he took me to Pizza Hut cause we've agreed to order the food and eat it at Padang Ipoh. We ordered Island Supreme pizza, Honey BBQ Wings and Hut's Platter. Total sum up RM 45.15. He said it was affordable. WE ate at Padang Ipoh and at the same time we talked, giggled and share everything that happened to the both of us for the past one week. Later on, we make our move and head back. Last night was tremendously amazing! I won't forget about it for the rest of my life. 

Sayang, wait for your birthday surprise that I'm about to throw for you. I hope you'll like it as I'll make it as the best thing you've ever had. I love you and I miss you my dear :)

Take care guys and Bye yeom :D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post