Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Counting The Days :)
Hello everyone! How are you? Hope you'll be fine. I'm fine, thank you :) It has been a few days I didn't write anything here so today I got the chance to do it. Today's entry is about him! I miss him so much! Like seriously, I really miss him! Wish he would be here :'(

Back to the main story, I'm currently counting the days to meet him this Friday. Actually, he'll be going to Putrajaya this weekend for his cousin wedding ceremony. But he said he's coming back to Ipoh first to meet me. He can't afford going there without seeing me first! And actually I'm also can't afford to let him go without meeting me first! >< 

I'm counting the days to go out for a shopping with him! Yess! We're planning to go shopping together. While ago, I told him I'm very interested in buying a varsity jacket. At that time, I didn't show him what is varsity jacket so he's not paying his attention at all. When we were in Taiping Sentral, we passed a small shop selling a varsity jacket. I was very excited and showed to him what is varsity jacket and explained to him. He was very excited to have one! The design of the varsity jacket was really cool and he wants to own one! I'm so glad that he's with me into this varsity jacket idea. So, at the end of this month we're going to Taiping Sentral for shopping! Can't wait! ><

In fact, there's something else happening this month. I'm counting the days of his birthday! He'll be celebrating his 21st birthday this month. I can't wait to make a surprise for him. I'm going to make it something that he's not going to forget for the rest of his life. I need to beat my own birthday present that I gave to him last year. I gave him this and he likes it very much! He still talking about this present until now. And, he's still keeping the present very well. Here's the photo of my present to him. 
Creative enough right? So, I'm planning to beat this present record and make something that are going to be very special to him :) Sayang, we'll be celebrating your birthday later okay? I'm going to make you the luckiest boy alive! I love you baby! Goodbye <3

I love you MUHD ASHRAF! :*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post