Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
The Avengers In My Life :)
Howdy you all! haha It has been so long I guess I didn't post any entry. Well, I'm addicted to blogging but my computer doesn't let me to do so. That's why I can't blog anything during these days. But thank God my mom are trying her best to repair the computer back. Wish her some good luck guys! :D

Well, I have a story to tell you guys today. It's all about me and him. Like seriously, who else I'm going to talk about. Today, we went out for a date at Jaya Jusco. We were planning to catch some movies and off we go. Soon as we reached there, we went straight to the cinema to purchase the ticket. We decide to watch The Avengers cause it has been our dream to watch it. We choose 7.30pm as the time to watch. After purchasing the ticket, we went to the food court too have some meal. Today we didn't feel to eat anything that going to make us full and so we just head to the food court. He ordered a Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce and I choose Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce but it wasn't my first choice as I'm craving to eat Black Pepper Beef Steak. Oh! So yummy!! XD Then we sat on the bench and talked. We giggled and make jokes to light up the environment.And I do admit, as long as I'm with him I can be anything that I want. And I never got bored with it.

After having the meal, we walked around the mall and planning on how to decorate our future house together. We went to the section were they're selling kitchen items, bedding's, kitchen appliances and children area. We had so much fun! I really enjoyed every single moment with him. Then, soon after we went into the theatre to watch the movie. As we were watching, we were talking about planning to get married soon. I was shocked to hear he says like that. I can't describe my feeling at that moment. I was on top of the moon :D

The day went smoothly like always :) And once again he excelled by making me happy the whole day :) I love you dear :) Thank you so much for accompany me today. I really enjoyed everything that we do :)  Here are the picture I took with him :)

Someone did said to me that we look a like. Do we? I hope so cause people always said that couple who has the 'jodoh' face will be together forever. Pray for us :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post