Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
She's my bias!
Hello guys!! Or should I say annyeonghaseyo nae chingu!! Today's post is all about kpop! Even though, I didn't like that much but I do have some interest to it cause some of them are actually talented. Mostly, those who are talented were the solo singer like IU and Younha. I like Younha more cause her voice were soo good! Do listen to her song called 'Please take care of my boyfriend'.That song touch my heart to the core.

According to my tittle, I'm about to show to you my bias in korean band. For me, there's only several groups are actually good in dancing and at the same time have the nicest voice in the entire world. My favourite girls group were Girls Generation and T-ara. They were so good at dancing and singing. In Girls Generation, my bias is TIFFANY! Well, I like her very very very much1 She's pretty and most importantly she's fluent in English. Her real name was Hwang Mi Young and if I'm not mistaken she's a mix.
 She's pretty right? That's why I like her very much. She has the beautiful smiles ever and I adore her eyes so much!

This is Boram. She's my bias in T-ara's group. You know why I like her. Well, she's the oldest member in T-ara's group and yet she looks like a maknae right? This is because she's petite just like me. And she has the same height like I do. That's why I like her. She's so cute^^

That's all for now. I hope you guys enjoys my entry for right now. Till then Goodbye ^^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post