Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Picnic!
Morning guys and fellas! How's you guys have been since my last entry? I hope you'll stay healthy and happy :) Take care of your health a little more okay cause the weather is not very stable right now. Mother earth is sick :( Talking about about mother earth, will you guys be joining the Earth Hour 2012? If you're concern to your surrounding then you should join us! And I'll be participating also! I've been participating this activity since it was at early stage. Now, I'm still into it :)

Guys, my entry for today is about my picnic with my sweetheart last Sunday. We planned it to do on Saturday but we got something else to do on that day so we postponed it to Sunday. I want to spend the possible time that I and he had cause I'm sure I'll be busy if I continue my studies in the future. But don't worry cause if I got the chance to further my studies and the location is quite far, he'll be visiting me every week. That's what he promised me :)

We planned to go to Ulu Chepor at 8am but because last night we came home late so we need extra sleep. Our journey starts at 10am that day. As we arrived there, we find our former location and sets our place there. We carefully goes into the water as the water was extremely cold! Damn, the water was very very cold!! But never the less, we still went in and have fun. Like we usually do, we had our smack down fight, splashing some water towards each other and sun-bathing on the large flat rock there. Even though it was just a simple activity but we really had our time there. We like to do stuff that got nothing to do with money. He once said to me 'activity that doesn't involve money is much more memorable than the one that got money in it.' And those activity that I did with him for the past one year was tremendously awesome to me and so does he.

Later on, my friend, Hasnaa and Aliff joined us on that picnic but they came a little bit late. They arrived approximately around 3pm cause Hasnaa got medical check-up with her doctor. Never mind, while waiting we crack a joke and laugh out loud cause there's nobody else at that area. We are free to do anything but we still controlling our boundaries. After they arrived, we changed our picnic spot to a better place. Hasnaa brings lots of food and we really had our splendid time there. I really enjoyed the whole activity and I wish for more!! Dear, thank you for always listening what I want throughout this whole year. I hope our relationship stay longer and even until we get married. Trust me when I said I love you cause I really do and I will always be at your side when you need me to.

I Love You Muhd Ashraf.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post