Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
♥ No More Fight Honey :'( ♥
Good morning earthlings and sunshine's! 

Back to the main story, yesterday I had a really big fight with him and we nearly broke up. I did say something harsh to him and that makes him angry until he punch his bathroom doors. After that, he asked for a face to face meet cause he wants the problem to be solved. When he arrived yesterday, we start our conversation. We raised our voices and didn't act like a couple at all. We act like we were never knew about each other. Then, we had an argument until I accidentally scratch my finger when I was trying to grab his motor keys. During the discussions, I can see that he really reluctant to set me free. He asked so many thing to me if I ever want to leave him. He said he'll find me no matter what happened if I ran away from him. He also said that he wants to take care of me, he don't want any men to be around me. That moment, I was really touched and I started crying. After a while, I stopped crying and I asked to borrow his phone cause I want to use the light. I want to see how bad was I injured myself cause my finger sore like hell. When I was busy looking at my fingers, suddenly he grabbed my fingers and try to treat the wounds. He was really worried if something bad might happened to me. 

And seriously, after that we conversed like normal couple. It seems like nothing happened. Last night was an unforgettable experiences that I'll never forget. Honey, remember this, what ever/anything that I've said to you, I didn't mean to do all that. Always remember that you're my strength when I was weak. You were my eyes when I couldn't see. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You saw the best thing in me. I really appreciated with what you've did to me all this while. Thanks for everything baby boo. I love you more than a thousand years ;) Wake up dear, you should be getting ready for our trip today. I miss you the moment you look away from me and my heart hurts a lot when I'm parting away from you. I love you so much. Only God knows how much I love you. Thank you dear, I love you Muhd Ashraf uchuk baby! ^^ 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post