Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
New Project
Hello you guys! We meet again today. Well. today I'm so bored so I just hanging around with my blog as my facebook and twitter are running low right now. Err =,= Today's post would be about my new project. You guys might be wondering what are my new project would be. Yesterday, while I was texting with my boyfriend suddenly he said he wants something from me. At first, I didn't give my full attention to it but when I asked him what does he wants, he paused for a while. It takes him 10 minutes to reply back my text. After that, he replied my text and I was relieved when he only wants me to make for him a chocolate brownies. I was so scared if he wants something else. 

Just now. I text him and ask when does he wants the chocolate brownies and he said he wants it tomorrow night. I said okay cause I really enjoys cooking ans baking especially to the one I love. You can ask my ex-boyfriend and he'll said that I really like cooking. So, tonight I'll be preparing all the ingredients for tomorrow's baking project. I hope this time would be a success like last time. Amin and I really hope he'll enjoy the brownies like how he used back then. This time, I'm sure he's going to hide the brownies from his family cause he didn't want my brownies to be eaten and his sibling only leave a piece of the brownies for him. HAHA :D Pity him, it's okay sayang :) This time I'll make more for you and I'll do it like you've desired :)
The brownies looks seductive and tasty right? :D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post