Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Missing You
Hello everyone!! Are you guys fine today? Well, I'm okay as I'm enjoying my lazy Sunday right now. Yes, I'm very lazy to do anything and so right now I'm still laying on my bed in front of this lappy and crappy about this entry. Talking about my hubby, he's really annoying today. Do you want to know why? Today, he went to work and left his phone at home! I was furious about it and I'm really mad with what he had done.

Then, around 10:00am I received 3 missed calls from a public number. I was curious who might be and so I called back. When the recipient picks up, I was immediately know that it was him. I recognised his voice too well. And the worst part is, he can't recognised my voice cause I was just woke up and my voice doesn't sound like what he used to hear. After I told him that I received a few missed calls from that number, he immediately know that it was me calling. He told me that he's going to call back because he know my credit are running low. Then, after a few minutes after I hung up he called back and I pick it up. But the way he talks to me was a bit weird. It seems like he's whispering or something. Then he explained to me that he's calling using his branch phone. And his boss was around so he had to whisper and sneaked using the phone. He explained to me why he only gave me a morning text. Usually, every morning I'll be receiving 4 text messages from him. The first one was a morning text telling me he just woke up. Secondly, he's telling me that he wants to get ready to go to work. Thirdly, he's telling me that he's on his way to work and finally he's telling me that he's just arrived at work. 

After listening to him, I said never mind but only God knows how worried I am what he's about to went through his day without telling me anything. I'll be clueless then. I just trust with what he said cause I believe what goes around comes around. And currently I'm waiting for him to come home. I'm missing him. I think I want to ask him to go out with me before he went back to Tapah. I can't let him go home without letting me see his face cause I'll be deadly missing him for the whole week.

That's all for now. I'm going to get ready cause he'll be home anytime soon. Till the next entry, goodbye :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post