Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Fight Are Essential To Real Relationship
Afternoon earthlings! How are you guys been doing? Hope you guys had a blast weekends. My weekends are a bit dull than usually I had. This week my hubby had to work upon his boss request. Well, I can't stop him from doing his duty. It's for his own good and for our future together. It's okay sayang, I really don't mind. He's going to redeem our date tonight after he got back from work. I'll be waiting for you dear :) 

You guys might be wondering, do I go out every weekends? And my answer is YES! I do go out every Saturday and Sunday. I go out for a date every weekends with my hubby and no one else. My world only have him and that's why I love him so much. I don't have much friends cause I don't believe in having lots of friends. A bunch of friends will only gave you problems and headache. It's enough for me to have one friend and she's everything to me. Like how I love my hubby, I love her that much too :)

Yesterday night, I fought with my hubby. It's all because of some misunderstanding that shouldn't be happening. The story begins like this. Earlier that day, he asked me to make for him a chocolate brownies and I was glad to make him one. So, that evening I went to Bilion to buy all the ingredients. I went home and at 20:00pm I start my baking processes. After few hours, my baking was completed and ready to be served. While I was baking, he's already on his way to come back home. I was really excited to meet him cause I miss him so much. But when he's finally arrived, I was really disappointed when he treat me like a trash. After taking the brownies, he intended to go home. He kept on playing with his motor keys and frequently starts his engine and acts like he's about to go home. I was really hurt with his acts. Without hesitation, I walked inside my house, I slammed my door gate, my house door and my bedroom door. I'm sure he's shocked with my action. Let it be. I want him to know how miserable I felt. 

Later that night, he text me but I didn't reply as I've already off my phone. I need to be alone and that's why I switch my phone off. When I woke up in the morning, I received 3 text from him and 1 text from maxis telling me how much missed calls I received. We tried having a slow talk and discuss this matter truthfully and finally we came to a conclusion where everything was actually a misunderstanding. He was actually playing around that night just for the sake of trying to cheer me up. Well, I guess everything was an epic failed right? Try again next time baby :) I'm sorry for being rude to you last night and I know I shouldn't leave you alone just like that last night. My mistakes. I will never repeat it again. I swear to God I'll be more patient after this. I really love you. I don't want our relationship to be wasted just like that. I miss you so so much sayang. I can't wait to meet up with you tonight. I hope it will be our next fantastic date. 

I'll be waiting for you sayang. You're mine and I'm yours :) We'll be together forever :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post