Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Where Are You Now?

Uchuk! Where are you now? I'm missing you like hell right now. >,< Please come home as soon as possible okay? Now I really understand what you've always told me. Each time that we fought and then we're okay, we becoming more and more out of control. Like what you said, after we fought we become more intimate and we miss each other even more. And believe me, we never fought long. The longest record was only for one week but at the same time we still treat each other but only the necessary things. Sayang, i miss your smiles. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses. I miss your eyes. I miss your hands. I miss your nose. I miss your sexy lips! >//< I miss your smooth and silky hair that I always played. I miss your ears. I miss everything about you. For goodness sake, I was extremely overwhelmed when you send this text early in the morning today..

'Daddy sygkn mummy sgt2 taw x..mummy tlong jgn pg dr idop daddy..tlongla..daddy da x snggop nk khlangn mummy..kalu btol mummy nk ptos,mummy la pmpuan trakhir dlm idop daddy..daddy da xnk bcinta lg dah..bia jelah idop daddy kosong..'

I replied 'Yelah tak putus.' ( I was really mean to him :( )

Sorry again. Because of what had happen, I miss you even even more right now! Esok jumpa ye sayang! ^^ 
TTYS <3



Older Post | Newer Post