Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Tomorrow

This would be my environment for tomorrow as I'm on a day trip to Pulau Pangkor with my boyfriend. Only the both us this time. No one else. No distractions. Hope going to have my moment tomorrow with him. And I know I will be. Pray for our safe journey and hope we'll be okay while we were there. Sayang, thank you for agreeing with my silly idea and I'm sorry cause our camping trip at Teluk Batik had to be cancelled. Next time, we buy our own tent okay. Hope you'll be enjoying your time there tomorrow :) I'll make you happy like you've never had it! :D I love you even more today sayang. By the way, I'll be waiting for you tonight and we'll hangout like we used to do. TTYS <3 Muah!


Older Post | Newer Post