Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
So kiss me
Morning to everyone or should I say afternoon? Cause it's already 14.02pm. Hehe well, I just woke up and once again I didn't go to school today. It's because of the disease I'm suffering right now. I'm afraid it could get infected to someone else, so I made up my mind not to come to school. Plus, early this morning when I woke up for Subuh prayer, my head had an ache. I think it was migraine. And it hurts like hell. I feel my brain was about to explode and fall into pieces. Gah, exaggerates! 

Today, I want to talk about my boyfie again. And hell yaahhh I'll talk about him! This is my blog. My property. So, it is really up to me what I want to do. If you don't like it, feel free to remove yourself from here. You're not invited!


This photo was taken during my best friend wedding last few weeks. I didn't upload it cause I didn't have the time to sit in front of this laptop. Ngeh! I'm a really busy teenager. Busy doing what? None of your business! Busybody! Haha! If you pay your full attention to this pic, you'll see I forced him to look at me. Naahh! Just kidding! I didn't forced him. That time I want to self-cam myself but suddenly he looked at me and I was embarrass so I put my hand onto his cheeks and try to act cool. Hell yeah! I'm cool aite? Yaa, I know. That time we were already done attending the wedding. It's still too early for him to send me back home. So, we wasted our time talking and gossipping about the other guests who came. His motor was parked in front of someones house and fortunately they got a really big tree to shade on. We sat on his bike and talked. Then, suddenly he asked where should we go to spend time together. I was blank at that time. He suggested to go to Jaya Jusco but I refused because it's too far. Then he gave another idea which is spending time at Chepor. I thought about it for a while and I said okay. The wedding was held at Meru Raya so I told him to leave me at some place then he go back and get change. After that, come and fetch me back and went to my house, He said okay. The plan went on. We spend our precious time there. We splashed water toward each other. Having our own smack down moment together. ( I lost each and every time he attacked me ) Then, we sat on a rock. He sat behind me and I sat on his legs. He hugged me from the back. It was so romantic. I wished i could paused that moment. We talked and talked and talked. Then, crack a joke and laughed. When the skies start to set down, we decide to go back. After packing and changed cloths, we moved. Conclusion, that day was extremely amazing and memorable to me. I would never forget it until the end of my life :) You're my endless love. You're my one and only love. I love you a gazillions times more that you do. Toodles ^^

These are my self-cam photo ^^


I'm pretty right? Yaaaaa, I already knew about that. ( so full of myself )
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post