Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Oh God!
Boo, I miss you like crazy right now!! Oh my god! I don't what to do but seriously I'm missing you like hell now. Please be home sayang :( And I'm sorry for making you sad yesterday 8 March 2012. It wasn't my intention at all. I'm really sorry and I won't asked for a break up anymore! This time I'm serious with my words. Bubu, sorry okay? Yang Yang, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings yesterday. And I really didn't expected that you really loved me that much. For  the first time in my entire life, you're the first guy that had said you would rather die than breaking up with me. And because of yesterday fight, you said you would commit suicide if I leave you. Boo! Sorry!!! >< I really didn't mean to make you say all that. You know how much I love you and you know how miserable my life would be without you. All this while, I always hurt your feelings. I kept on blaming you for what ever happens in our relationship. But I promise you to more focused and mature handling our problems. When I re-think back all the reason we fought, it only happen because of silly mistakes and little misunderstanding. Baby, I'm sorry because I switch off my phone once again last night and when I open it I had 27 missed calls from you since 7.30am. Once again, I'm sorry sayang :'( I really feel touched when you send that message to me. I feel bad with my childish attitude. I'm really really sorry honey!! >,< I miss you so fucking damn much! Please be home soon okay? I'll be waiting ^^
TTYS <3



Older Post | Newer Post