Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
love love love
Okay guys, today post is all about LOVE! COUPLE! And WEDDINGS! Well, I was eagerly excited to post about this topic because tomorrow my ex best friend going to get married! :D This is not a joke. It's true. And YES! She has the same age as I do. I was so jealous of her. Terrifically jealous. She got what every girls dream of. She's so fortunate :) I wish them a Happy Marriage Life and I hope their love will always bloom like how they cherish it back then. I wish to get married soon like she does but my mom said I need to finish my STPM first. Okay, never mind. I'll finish my studies then I'll think about marriage okay? ;) 

Most importantly, I'm going to the wedding with my boyfriend. Well, once again. And on Sunday, we had another wedding  ceremony to attend. It's Aliff Wahidin sister's wedding. Whoa! It's a bit far but we'll go if there nothing upon us :) Sayang, when will we getting married? I always asked you this question and so do you. I know, we've planned so much about our future and I hope it's not only a word. It's a promise that people need to fulfil. I love you boo! Don't you ever leave me okay? I'll keep all your words that you've said to me. I'll bear in my mind that You are my only one and my everything. You may not be my first but I could guarantee you that you are my last <3 



Older Post | Newer Post