Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
A Little Gift That I Got From Him
Hello everybody! How are you all been doing these days? Hope you'll be in the best of health cause lately the weather isn't always stays the same. I heard lots of you guys out there especially my Facebook friends are joining or participating in any sports that your schools have been arranged for you. Do your very best and I wish you all a good luck! Don't forget to study also okay ;)
Well guys, today I would like to share some story that I've been anxiously kept for the past one week. As I'm out of Internet facilities, I can't update my blog with my stories. Sorry guys :( But before I begin, I would like you all to know that I'm not going to stop writing even though people kept on criticising me. I know you guys don't like it but my blog is your option. If you don't like it, you're free to leave but if you're interested with my story then you're welcome here. I'm saying these to you guys cause lately I heard someone bad-mouthing behind my back. So, it's up to you what are your choices :)
Back to the main story, I would like to share with you what I've been gone through last Sunday. Little that you know, last Thursday which was 22 March 2012 were my one year anniversary with him! I was struck by an awe and I thanked God cause still believe in us to be with each other. Even though we've went through so many things, obstacles, barriers and problems but we still stand by each other side. Uchuk daddy sayang, thanks for still believing in me to make you happy. Thank you for making the smiles that I've created for you. Thank you for all the tears drop when we went through hard times. Thank you for advising me and give me all the support that I need during the sorrow of my life. Thank you for lending me your ears just to hear my problem. Thank you for lending me your shoulder and chest for me to cry on and lean on. Last but not least, I would like to thank you for being at my side all through these months. I know it's not easy to satisfies me and I know it's hard for you to entertain me but I believe you can manage it :) Thank sayang :) Thank you so much!
Okay, do you see what I see? HIHI This the thing that I want to share it with you. This is what I got from him for our one year anniversary last week. The teddy bear was huge! Seriously huge! I was speechless when he gave to me. The story behind this story goes like this. Last Sunday, we went to Jaya Jusco for a day-out activity like we usually do. We arrived there around 2.30pm and we went straight to the cinema ticket counter. We look at the show times and we decide to watch John Carter instead of Wrath Of The Titans cause the movie isn't out yet. We might catch up the movie this weekend :D. Then, after buy the tickets we walk around the mall without directions. Suddenly, he approach me and said he was hungry. I said to him let's grab a lunch then. That day, he wants to eat something western and he suggest a Pizza. I was okay with that idea cause it has been so long I didn't ate Pizza. We went to the Pizza Hut restaurant but sadly they said the stove for making the pizza was running slow. Our order might be late for almost 45 minutes of waiting! So, we made up our mind to grab some Pizza at another Pizza Hut outlet which was at The Store. We were not afraid of miss the show cause our movie starts at 9.30pm. We have a lots of time to be wasted. But before that, we went to Yik Foong cause he wants to show me a couple ring that he had his eyes laid on. He showed to me the ring and I was shocked cause the designed was unique and look elegant at the same time. We walk around and suddenly we stop at this shop and I know what he's going to buy. GUNDAM FOR SURE! After that, we make our moves to the restaurant and reach there after half an hour. We ordered, ate, talk, giggled and enjoy the meal.

After that, I suggested to go to Ipoh Parade to find some accessories for me to wear on for our next date. He said okay and we went there after paying the bills. Like seriously, our meal only cost rm33.10 for the both of us! He was satisfied with it. We arrived and we went to Map Accessories shop. I look for anything that are beautiful to me but none attracts me. We went out from the store and walk in store by store. When we went into Skymex

We went home first cause I want to kept the teddy bear at home. Then, after Maghrib we head back to Jaya Jusco to catch our movie. I had a splendid weekend and I thank him for being the reason of it. Thank you sayang :D Wait for your surprise this week!! :D TTYL and Toodles! ^^
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Older Post | Newer Post