Red smooth Live

free counter
beautiful creatures


Welcome Hi,i'm syama. This is my simple blog that i tried to make it look nice for people to see. Do follow me baby :) Thanks^^
Find me here
Facebook | Twitter
♥ Wishlist ♥

Blackberry Phone
Gather Pink Stuff
Pink Instant Camera
Get Married
Renovate My Room With Pink Color
Design My TV
Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Riding G-Force X
Backpacking Travelling With Love
Syama ♥ Ashraf

I love you my one and only Muhammad Ashraf ♥
Eun Whan ♥ Jae Kyung

Look at those eyes that winking, I just love it when he does that. Makes me melt~ ♥
A Millionaire's First Love ♥

Wondering why I like you, I miss you. It's a disease ♥
My One & Only Pororo ♥

He's responsible for my smiles right now. all the memories I had. It's him whom I really love and wanted to spend my whole lifetime with :)


♥ Big Claps ♥

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Syama Hasni
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I Miss Him :'(

Uchuk!!! I miss you so much! But.. You're not coming back this week right? Pity me :'( How could you leave me alone here. Uchuk! Mummy love you so so much! Mummy miss you like crazy! Please be home as fast as you can okay? I'll be waiting for as always. Boo, remember this. No matter how hard the situation going to be I will always love you for who you really are. I don't care what's going to happen as long I have you in  my life. I really thank GOD for letting me knowing you, getting to know you, fall in love with you and be with you. I really put so much of effort in our relationship. Plus, I'm really excited and blessed because you really appreciate me. Now I know that you're completely mine and you're not going to repeat the same mistakes again, You know what's the consequences that might happen if you try to make any scenes. But I believe you're not going to do it. For the fact, you have fallen in love with me! :D Seems like I'm so full of myself right? Actually, it's true and I'm just writing back what he had said to me yesterday. Baby, I suddenly remember the night that we went for World Drum Festival at Dataran last two weeks. It was amazing and there's something that I can't forget until now. I thought you were only joking when you said you're going to propose to me and kneel down on my feet. Surprisingly! You did it!! :D I was shocked to my core and I really can't believe what I just saw. Oh my God! Thank you so much sayang! I know you've sacrifice a lot to me. You've given everything just to make me happy. Little so you know, I don't need all that just to make me happy. It's enough when you say you love me and be at my side whenever I needed to. I will always remember what you said to me.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY BOO! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY^^


Older Post | Newer Post